F1 Prediction Game 2013 season

I stink at this Igard but Ill give it a whirl again ha ha. I disagree with your Raikkonen pick. Hes done very well here in the past 2 years however Hamilton, Webber and Button not so much. Button has dropped from his start vs finish position two years in a row, Hamilton has wrecked and fallen from his starting spots same with Webber. I stink at these prediction and fantasy games but I love doing it so what the hey ha ha ha. Here are my picks. I just watched quals after dvring it :D Ill stay up till 2:30 AM to watch quals but I wont get up at 7 AM to watch them ha ha ha my wifes still trying to figure that one out ha ha ha. Its always easier staying up then getting awake eah ha ha ha. Here are my top ten picks and Im still not really content with my picks ha ha. Theres alot of could of should have would have maybe will etc ha ha.

1. Vettel - Red Bull
2. Alonso - Ferrari
3. Raikkonen - Lotus
4. Rossburg - Mercedes
5. Di Resta - Fofce India
6. Massa - Ferrari
7. Hamilton - Mercedes (Benefit of the doubt)
8. Grosjean - Lotus
9. Button - McClarren
10. Webber - Red Bull

Was great to see Gerhard Berger in the pits as well as Keke Rossburg father of Nico.

I think its going to be Alonso that takes this one So here are my Picks

1.Alsonso
2.Kimi
3.Vetel
4.Rosberg
5.Massa
6.Webber
7.Hamilton
8.Di.Resta
9.Button
10.Grosjean

im hoping my 1-2 selection is good as im basing my results on who is better on tires

Looking forward to the race tomorrow, Enjoy it lads

Bahrain or shine. ;D

MAS is starting on the hard tyres and BUT didn't run in Q3 so now he can choose his tyres before the race, i would think he world go hard, also BUT is very good on tyres so i think he might have a chance at top 5.

ALO is fast
RAI is fast
VET is a git, but fast
And MAS is on hard tyres, sooooooo,

My top 10:
1. ALO
2. VET
3. MAS
4. RAI
5. BUT
6. HAM
7. DIR
8. GRO
9. SUT
10. RIC

It would be nice to see MAS on the Pod, just looking forward to a good race.

Have fun boy's and enjoy the race.

Come on Jenson 8)

Gag

hooterville75 said:
I stink at this Igard but Ill give it a whirl again ha ha.

If it weren't for Alonso's broken DRS, I think you would have got the top 3 spot on! You were right about Kimi too.

Great race! Shame it was so easy for Vettel. I hope Alonso isn't going to have more of last years luck. It's gonna be between Vettel, Kimi and Alonso for the title.

Another 3 week break before Spain. :(

Igard said:
Another 3 week break before Spain. :(

Agreed, there are way 2 many 3 week breaks this season.

The late nights are a perfect time 2 get through some quality bench time.

Didnt Webby predict this week ? I cant seem to find his picks anywhere. Or am I missing something somewhere ? Been a long day, depressing weekend here in my stables. EVERYTHING is going wrong for me. Recorder is down, battery is messed up, it wont charge with the new charger I got. Washer went caputz, little one dropped and cracked the screen on her Iphone, the wifes glasses broke this weekend grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can never get ahead lol.

hooterville75 said:
Didnt Webby predict this week ? I cant seem to find his picks anywhere. Or am I missing something somewhere ? Been a long day, depressing weekend here in my stables. EVERYTHING is going wrong for me. Recorder is down, battery is messed up, it wont charge with the new charger I got. Washer went caputz, little one dropped and cracked the screen on her Iphone, the wifes glasses broke this weekend grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can never get ahead lol.

I PM'd them through last Thursday (NZ Time) which is when i do all my predictions

I had it well off
F Alo - Doh
S Vet - Close
K Raikk - Close
L Ham - Close
M Web - Couple Off
N Ros - Doh
J But - Doh
A Sut - Wrong Force India
F Mas - Delaminate much :-/
J-E Ver - Cant score points for me or him from the garage.

That's really funny. The BBC are reporting it as Pirelli 'resisting' pressure from Red Bull. Sounds like they caved to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22290968

I'm all for listening to the drivers and they're complaints, but when it's all coming from only 1 or 2 teams, then things should not be changed. If this is how Pirelli designed their tyres for the season, then this how they should remain. Don't change things half way through.

RACE WEEKEND

Early predictions again this week. Token point for Maldonado after last years performance.
F Alo
S Vet
K Raikk
L Ham
R Gros
N Ros
J But
A Sut
M Web
P Maldo

Hey guys,

My Barcelona top 10 :-

1. Alo
2. Vet
3. Ham
4. Rai
5. Ros
6. Web
7. Gro
8. Mas
9. Dir
10. Ric

The battle up front is so difficult to call here. Not many people win in Barcelona from outside the front row of the grid, but I'm going with Alonso. His race pace in practice looked very good. I'm still on the Mercedes to have tyre problems, but who knows with these new hard tyres.

Massa blocked Webber on one of his fast laps, but I'm not sure if there will be a grid penalty for him. Mark still improved his time so I'm not sure if he'll complain. The stewards may still penalise Massa all the same. :-\

McLaren are no where once again. I'm thinking Perez has set up for qualifying pace rather than race pace. I've no hope left for them this year.

Enjoy the race! 8)

Qualy was Enjoyable, Im not a hamilton fast but i do like to see him drive that merc.

So my Top 10

1.Roseberg
2.Vettel
3.Alsonso
4.Raikonen
5.Hamilton
6.Webber
7.Grosjean
8.Massa
9.Diresta
10.Button

This one i think is going to be a hard one to Call. I want Roseberg to win but Vettel is right there so its going to be a Fun Race :)

Hey Guy's

Had flu and a lung infection most of the week, feel like poo but here goes nothin

1.VET
2.RAI
3.ALO
4.HAM
5.WEB
6.MAS
7.BUT
8.DIR
9.PER
10.RIC

Enjoy the race chaps, i'm going back to bed

Gag

Massa and Gutierrez have both got 3 place penalties for impeding so here is the starting grid

Nico Rosberg
Lewis Hamilton
Sebastian Vettel
Kimi Räikkönen
Fernando Alonso
Romain Grosjean
Mark Webber
Sergio Perez
Felipe Massa
Paul di Resta
Daniel Ricciardo
Jean-Eric Vergne
Adrian Sutil
Jenson Button
Nico Hulkenberg
Valtteri Bottas
Pastor Maldonado
Giedo van der Garde
Esteban Gutierrez
Jules Bianchi
Max Chilton
Charles Pic

I enjoyed that race, but there were too many pit stops and the tyres were terrible. I'm all for making the tyres a challenge to manage, but 4 pit stops is too much I think. Maybe they should have gone with harder compounds for this weekend.

Really happy for Alonso at his home race. Felipe getting back to his best too. Lewis, what's happening!!?

And get well soon Gag!

Disgusted for the merc team :( delighted for Alonso tough. Even more Deligted that Vettle finished out of the Top 3

Igard said:
I enjoyed that race, but there were too many pit stops and the tyres were terrible. I'm all for making the tyres a challenge to manage, but 4 pit stops is too much I think. Maybe they should have gone with harder compounds for this weekend.

I like the fact the 4 stop drivers were able to really push the cars a lot harder than they normally do when they are 2 or 3 stop strategies.
Unfortunately (some may say) there are no harder tyres than the Hard and Medium :) Until they come out with a Super hard :p

Latest posts

Back