Dueling PZ IV L70 (A)

Thanks John!! Glad you like!! ;) A little basework and some minor touch-ups and I am close!!

will he be takeing the that home as a war souvenir.. :D..the build looks superb and how did you find the figures ive just got them for my m7...???

That answers my question about what you worked on last night. Haha

Looking great! P.S. you know that's a German tank you put those U.S. figures on? ;-)

noname said:
The figures look really good T.

Thank you Matt!! ;)

geegad said:
will he be takeing the that home as a war souvenir.. :D..the build looks superb and how did you find the figures ive just got them for my m7...???

Thanks G!! Nice little prize...spoils of war! ;D As for the figs, I found them all over but ended up with E-bay for $12 USD w/free shipping!! SOLD!!

Thanks Adam!! Nice quiet evening, me and the figs!! ;) I do know....here is why!! ;D

for discussion purposes only
6780193324_66e7015b83_b-1.jpg

;D

wyoroy said:
The figures look great.

Thanks a bunch Roy!! ;)

spud said:
Very nice T

Appreciate it Spud...thanks!! ;D

JohnSimmons said:
Yeah forgot to say those figs look great to mate.

Thank you again today Sir John!! ;)

You don't have to get all fancy with photos and such! Hahaha. :p
In all seriousness, looks great!

geegad said:
great convertion to plastic from that picture...spot on

Thanks...thinking it is close enough... I have two more pic from the same time frame with the same two guys in it, so just a little "snapshot" in time!! ;D

Thanks again Adam!! LOL..all fancy... ::) Forgot I did show too much from the insprational side of this. :p

Really digging the looks of the late war AK paint set. Mighty fine results with them T!

Thanks BJ!!! This set is right up there on my favorites list!! Track and Wheel and of course the Dunkelgelb!! Great to talk with you on the phone tonight!! Stay warm out your way and watch out for those 8 legged friends!! LOL!!!!

Thank you Andrei! Really coming together now. Hop to have the base underway soon!

Looking like it's time to give this one an update! Just about done with this one. I managed to slap together a little base. Need to tidy up a couple more items and the base will be ready.

050_zpsf83ff5e2.jpg

053_zps48acd35f.jpg

As you may have guessed there is at least one or two more items on this girl as well....

056_zpsaa68a12d.jpg

057_zpse7e6b073.jpg

The first of the mud has gone on, next will be some touch-ups and add the figures....hang in there!!

Thanks for having a look-C!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roy & John...thanks guys!!! All coming together. Going to take advantage of the snow falling AGAIN today and get some time in to get this one a lot closer to completion!! ;)

Latest posts

Back