Dueling PZ IV L70 (A)

Looks good T!!!!!! I have that paint set, looking forward to trying it out some day. It really looks good on your L 70!

Roy - I was looking for them to be subtle as this is a used tank and pretty dusty in the field! Trying to get a wash down shortly ;D

Hey BJ!! Thanks!! Great set. Versitile as you can used the colors alone or mixed and matched ...lighten with this one, darken with that and so on!! ;)

OK, not much of an update but will go through the motions here...

Got a good wash on, and managed to get the decs, what there is for this one, on.

018.jpg

Along with that, I finally got some color on the tools and such.

031.jpg

Time for a little dusting....from the AK Tracks and Wheels paint set, I started with some Dry Mud.

036.jpg

Finished up this portion of the dusting with the some, you guessed it, Light Dust

038.jpg

047.jpg

Things are starting to blend for me now. I have plenty more items to do on this....dusting, some mud here and there washes and what not. I also got the tracks started last night. So that will keep me busy tonight I think. I will leave you, for now, with the obligatory B&W Shot.

050.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and checking things out!!

Wow excellent work Todd. It looked great the other day when I saw it at the club meeting, even better in person. Looking forward to see you put the tracks on. Thanks for the update :)

Cheers !

Rob

Rob - Thanks bud! This is all the fun part for me!! Great getting together with you the other day!! Good turn out too!!

Roy - Thank you very much!! Almost there!!! ::)

Thanks Adam!! The tracks were kicking my butt earlier but finally roped them in!! ;)

T.... :eek: LOVE THE CAMO!!! the ambush scheme fits this one to a T(pun intended) ;D ;D ;D
keep it coming!
BTW.....The B&W pic is killer.

Hi Chris!! How you been? Heard you and Adam have been hanging out on Tuesday night now!! ;D Thanks bud! I like the B&W stuff too. I am actually using this as a tool. The pics I have are of course all B&W and I compare the two to see how close I am getting with fading and such. ;)

Hey Andrei!! Thanks for the kind words my friend!! ;)

I don't even understand how you have the time to do the shear amount of great work you do. It's baffling really ;D

TBadger said:
I don't even understand how you have the time to do the shear amount of great work you do. It's baffling really ;D

LOL...Yeah, I am a bit confused about that too! ??? Figured the wife would have put a stop to it long ago!! She reads....I build!! LOL!! It works!!! Now if I can get her to read a good naval adventure to me while I build, I would be in like Flynn!! ;D

Nice Adam!! No! :p 2 Daughters + 2 back to back basketball game = 0 Bench time ::) All good though, I am popping a wash on the tracks in a minute and a pin wash or two to the L and it's ZZZZZ-time brotha'!!! 4:21 AM come quick you know!! ;)

OK, this project is still alive!!!

I was waiting for an order of some figs to come in from mainland China.....so here they are!!

62-2002_zps263ea7ad.jpg

They came in last Saturday and since this is not a build about the figs I will jump to what I got done this week...

001_zps5e913789.jpg

006_zps62842250.jpg

008_zpsab311e2a.jpg

013_zps73355865.jpg

018_zps0bf86891.jpg

I still need to finish some work on the tracks and some of the weathering....let's not forget the base either...LOL!!!

Thanks for having a peek!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back