Dragon Sd Kfz 138/2 Geschutzwagen 38 M Sig 33 Kit #6429

oooh I'm liking this one.

yeah I just can't help but beat up a model ;D.

I haven't received my templates from Uschi yet so I haven't done a review or SBS on them yet. They look pretty good from what I've seen on their site.

I won't be getting back to my Grille for some time, I have a bigger project on the go right now and another to follow.

When he says bigger ...he does mean BIGGER !! ;D

Chris.

;D ;D I'll have about 5 months to finish it, starting in Nov. Will be quite interesting. I really should bang out the interior of my Grille, not much left to do, just the radio. I am sure once I have the Uschi stencils I will want to use them ;D

I promise I’ll get started on this soon. Spent the better part of the day yesterday moving into my new work area. Now I don’t have to listen to the wife complain about me hogging the kitchen table.

IM005727.jpg

I have also been trying to get this 251 done for the Get R Done campaign on another site. I’m starting to see the end of the tunnel on it.

IM005728.jpg

well then slap the wheens and tracks on and Get it done!! :)

Hiya spud,

I’m using Dragon tracks on this to replace the Tamiya vinyl tracks. The Dragon kits come with 2 sets of tracks, so I robed……..eerrrrrr, liberated the EZ tracks from a kit. They are a PIA to build, small and time consuming.

You could have fun getting them on too with the body on !!!....Looking sweet tho' I like the streaking on the sides ....Now Get r Done and get on to the 38t ;D

Chris.

hehe they can be but ive got mien down to a rythem now and if im not distracted i can do a side in about 40min to a hour

Finally got a start on this today. Less than 24 hours at my new work station, and the carpet monster claimed its first victim. Part A1 fell to the floor as I was cleaning it up and could not find it. I gave up after discovering that it won’t even be seen once the road wheels go on. Still, it bugs me that it’s missing. I hope this aint a sign…LOL

IM005729.jpg

Heck cut out a small disc and take something sharp and make those little pinholes.

Don't sweat the small stuff ;D
Tony lee

Weyhey ;D we got a start !!!....As Tony says you could make a part easy enough ,but it is completely covered by the wheel so no worries ;)....Keep at it .

Chris.

Isn't there more than 8 of them?? I'll have a look at mine in a bit just to be sure

Spud,

I didn't see any extra in my kit. Let me know if you have more that 8 in the flak kit.

na i dont ;( there is plenty of spares to cut a replcment for tough ;D

well whatda know i just picked up military modelcraft international and some guy does the camo with blue tack balls. mabe you should pick it up and have a look at that section, he doesnt say much about it but its worth a look

Time to get back on this now that the 251 is done.

As you can see, not much accomplished, but I do have the drivers comp ready for paint. I tried to leave the trans separate, but it was a real pain to get in their with out breaking something, so I’ll spray the compartment, and hand paint the trans.

IM005750.jpg

i left mine out until they were painted and it was painfull to get in. but end of teh day if its cloed up notting to worry about

Latest posts

Back