Dragon 1:35 - Stug III Ausf/8 Late Production

Ok so i decided ild mount the gun and upper turret and long teh way i discoved i had to instal teh fenders too an it was a pain in the arse so once i had them on it was just a case of putting on the front and rear and it was done....

so tomorrow ill do some pin washes and cheaping and if i can the w/w oh and decals!

_MG_2309.jpg
_MG_2312.jpg
_MG_2313.jpg
_MG_2314.jpg

the wrong color parts are kinda like replacment parts :).

Thanks Norm thats just brush stokes :) used a tan color under some oil paint painted on the oil let it sit for a while and then came cack with a clean brush and wiped off the excess,

lol thanks T more later today, i must go tile a shower now so be back in a few hours

lol damn thing wasnt ready when i went up, so came home was doing somweathering and i get a call at 1:20 to go back up because it now ready, i go back up and there is no adhesive so i had to go get that now im heading back there....... Sigh its now 3:10pm ill never get it done today

Very nice used look on the main gun sud and I'm also loving the wood grain looking quality

cool vid Erik, im replacing them with the fruil version because last time i put enammel to hese tracks they fell apart.

Fantastic job on the interior Spud! Keep up the progress. ;D

Thanks Rob,

Well ive started some wear and tear on it, this is getting covered with a white wash that will get worn off to show some of it, and thats a job for tomorrow.

_MG_2317.jpg
_MG_2318.jpg
_MG_2319.jpg
_MG_2320.jpg

I'm digging it. The worn/rusted fenders look great!

thanks gegad, hpfully lay doen the w/w today at some point

gima a chance i just back from teh paddys day parade. wich was Rubbish,

Latest posts

Back