Dragon 1:35 - Stug III Ausf/8 Late Production

Ok Ladies time to resurect this one and get it done, and by done i mean im finished building :) tomorrow onto primer and mabe some color :)

we last left this with the tracks and wheels done, now its all done :) just needs assembeling after i get teh gun put in place.

_MG_2266.jpg
_MG_2267.jpg
_MG_2268.jpg
_MG_2269.jpg
_MG_2270.jpg
_MG_2271.jpg
_MG_2272.jpg
_MG_2273.jpg
_MG_2274.jpg
_MG_2275.jpg
_MG_2276.jpg
_MG_2277.jpg

only bits to add is equimpment that will go on after paint.

its alive!!! its alive!!! :eek:

now its not shelf Queen its resurrected zombie :p

will be following this one spud!!!

ya there a cool looking tank. right well i have my base coat down will do my top coat after dinner and do the interior

well we have paint. some bit will need a little touch up and some i need to paint liek teh gun barrel and the back of the breach :)

_MG_2287.jpg
_MG_2289.jpg
_MG_2292.jpg

PAINT!!! I live paint...paint, paint, paint....did I tell you I like.......paint?

thats Tamiya XF-60 thinned 50/50 with XF-20A sprayed over black. tomorrow ill need to finish painting and fix a few bits and started weathering the cab area :)

Thanks for tip. I have in plans Panther from ICM. I'm dreaming about project inspired by TRM Kitten :D

Oh nice work there spud, I've got a 1/48 Tamiya Stug III that I can't wait to start. I'll be watching this for hints and tips ;)

Ok Time for an update on this bad boy.

Gun and lower plates are done just need some dust on the floor i think.
_MG_2293.jpg
_MG_2294.jpg
_MG_2295.jpg
_MG_2296.jpg
_MG_2298.jpg

upper cab is kinda done,
_MG_2299.jpg
_MG_2300.jpg
_MG_2301.jpg
_MG_2302.jpg
_MG_2306.jpg

a few things still to do and fix in there, the russian smg will sit on the shelf with the binocs and a helmet

Hey, that looks familiar!!! Looking all that buddy!! Love the work on the big gun and getting really detailed over there on the small stuff!!! Keep it coming!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back