DML Stug IV Early Production

Great looking work there spud!! Building up the muddies!!! Juuuuuuuust about there!! ;D

Spud, I've been following this build silently. Every time I go to comment on how great your progress has been someone beats me to it. I figured I needed to peep up at some point. Great job!!!

Ola Spud
That looks terrific. The Disk camo really works well and you did some spot on weathering. Looking forward to seeing the value Gear cargo on the back.

Ok Ive painted up some of the Value Gear storage items for the back of the Stug, This stuff is so handy as its already and just needs paint, Review of it to come soon.

its just painted for now, they need some weathering to tie it in with the rest of the tank and it will be done

_MG_5043_zps8ffc4c37.jpg
_MG_5044_zpse966435b.jpg
_MG_5045_zps3ee4e2b5.jpg
_MG_5046_zps6396e227.jpg
_MG_5047_zps52401884.jpg

i have somethings left to add to the side bin and the track rail on the other side and then its done, tomorrow i will start on the figures :)

Spud, that looks great. I love the barrel, very cool. Where will you be posting the review and will you be doing a video ;D

By the way I will be ordering some of that gear from the shop on this side, thanks for the input.

No vid as I only have my disorder that does hd but n,y about 10mins of it, so pics and words :)

The barrel is from rbmodel in Poland.

Good to hear you will get some stuff Roy,

Oh and ill be posting the review in a few spots Sma is one of them

Latest posts

Back