DML Stug IV Early Production

I have to paint some figures also, not sure how they will look :( I've been doing research on it but reading and doing are two different things ;D

Look forward to your completion.

ah well buy the MXpression DVD, painting a 1/35 scale figure with acrylic colors,

This has helped me Massively and you get to see it in action, ready how to do it and seeing how to do it are two totally different methods and i prefer to see how its done,

Spud, you gotta stop taking pics of 1/16 figures and passing them of as 1/35!!!! haha

Really really nice job! :eek:

These are turning out amazing.....that camo looks great. Cant wait to see them with the washes and such added on then mounted to the kit. It's a wonder modeler's eyes dont fall out doing things this small :p

That Stug really turned out amazing. Love the colors and the stowage and the base you put it on feels sunny. Nice use of colors. Also the crew is coming along nicely.

its fantastic geegad, can be a bit boring so dont watch it when yer tired ;D

quick question just checked the video demo on youtube..please tell me that bad music isnt on the dvd :mad:

Figures are Finished i spent the day today painting 3 heads and doing all the small bits and bobs on them, They need some weathering now. and i noticed in my pic a bit of black on my commanders fore head so tomorrow they will be complete ;D yippee and the pin in my loaders neck is a smidgen too long so not a lot left to fix, :)

Oh and i need to make a set of headphone for the other guy and put them on the roof next to him
_MG_5173_zps7328af7b.jpg

Latest posts

Back