DML Stug IV Early Production

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
6520_001_zps0e1ebe89.jpg

It will be either Italy or East Prussia paint Scheme
6520_076_zpsd2fb8edd.jpg

Im going to try and keep this OOB to speed it up and keep cost down but if the barrel isnt slide molded that will have to be replaced and if the tracks are a pain in the Ass they will too

ill get the T-62 done by paddy's day :)

looking forward to seeing you crack on with this..and good luck with the tracks i know u like the metal bud but they are dragon so they should be no probs

Thanks guys,

Geegad I've used them before but still hate them :D

looking forward to this Spud always a Stug fan.

I cant believe youll do it OOB though, you like your add ons too much!

i know Leighbo it feels odd but there is noting like a good ol OOB build to get things flowing again

I look forward to this one coming along. If my opinion counts for anything I like the Prussian paint scheme!

thanks a lot guys ive got a bit done, sanding the wheels at the moment :( 16 wheels and there is 2 wheels on each so that's 32 wheel to clean not including idlers :-X

Some Pics

It Doesn't look like there is much done, but the suspension bits are on and the drive wheel thingy is on boath sides
_MG_4787_zps7bab2f59.jpg

frontal armor and towing hook thingy is on. i left one side off for some interest but i may change my mind on that,
_MG_4789_zps56e104c7.jpg

and the exhaust is done i covered it in putty and stippled it to give it that rusty burnt texture
_MG_4792_zps835f1833.jpg

Hook i like that one also but im leaning toward the other as the 4 German tanks i have all have a w/w ;D

Thanks Guys

here we go.
Ive attached the Fenders with out the bits and there was no issues with them so that was good.

you may notice the bit of damage on one :D ive also finished the Engine deck and put the suspension on
_MG_4817_zps2f921400.jpg
_MG_4818_zpsf2949d56.jpg
_MG_4819_zpsdced6d22.jpg

Pics aint great as my flash is in need of batteries.

Looks great spud!! Your building my mojo to have at a couple of these soon!! ;D

Spuddie doin' a StuG, always in for that! 8)

Looks great so far mate

And after this one the T-62 ey :p

Cheers

Yep ill be jumping back on the 62 :D

thanks Todd i do Love me a Stug

i can Try :D working on the gun now so not a lot left really :)

Latest posts

Back