DML Stug IV Early Production

I feel your pain on tons of PE work....I think I'm gonna do a simple build for my BSC that doesnt involve more than 3 pieces of PE. That Buffalo is just TOO much lol.

Is there a base in store for this ?

lol i hear ya on that,

Vase might be something Simple

Thanks Guys. :)

Here we go Fellas some Chips on teh tank not a lot i will do some more dusting and streaking in places. and the side Armor needs a fair bit doing to them i think.

Any how here are some Pics of the Track that i finally got done. there a Nightmare so Fruils from now on. i hate these things.

_MG_4947_zps05e86f8f.jpg
_MG_4948_zps46d3f0f8.jpg
_MG_4951_zps8864090c.jpg
_MG_4952_zps5d5540f3.jpg
_MG_4953_zps6df0f5e3.jpg
_MG_4956_zps8b4a2d97.jpg

mate you've done a superb job looks quality and i do hate tracks but you've done a super job with yours...once again its looks quality... :D

Spub, it looks great. I love the weathering you achived, very nice, not over the top.

Thanks geegad

Roy ive only just begun...... although it wont be much more heavy than u see now just some dust and some more streaks i think

The end is in sight !!!! just need to do some touch ups add some Storage and paint the figures. :)

I added the plates, the hook thingy on the front one broke although i may leave it as is and touch up the back of the plate.

_MG_5042_zps8c87b2c0.jpg
_MG_5041_zps4a7267cb.jpg
_MG_5040_zps0963b706.jpg
_MG_5039_zps0f573a42.jpg
_MG_5035_zpseb9054ed.jpg

I vote for leaving the hook broken on the front plate. It adds character.

looking good spud.

thanks a lot guys. i just primed up a load of Value gear storage for the back, I will have a Review on this great stuff coming soon,

Spud, I look forward to your review. Checked out the site and my wallet and I thank you ;D

lol there is a seller in the States Roy if you send Steve an email he will be glad to help you out. i cant for the life of me remember it.,

If you have ordered then not to worry ;D

Latest posts

Back