DML Stug IV Early Production

Spud, so you used blue tack to mask off the entire hull for camo painting? I am watching vids today on how to actually do hardline tank camo with an AB on youtube. Any pointers?

use blue tac, lol, This is my first go at a hard edge camo it will need some practice but blue-tac was easy to use. slow at putting it on and in the right shape but defo does the job

This is really shaping up Spud. Alot of work painting this thing. Your doing a great job.

I put the wheels on and painted the hatches i also put 2 coats of Vallejo satin varnish on, next up is some Decals i need to figure out some numbering of something for it before i start the weathering process :).

_MG_4930_zps00d1af14.jpg
_MG_4933_zps0c372327.jpg
_MG_4935_zps2752a34b.jpg
_MG_4937_zps03143dfc.jpg
_MG_4938_zps26192ae7.jpg

The two figures are Alpine i have another on the way for the other hatch. the Commander had to be modified because he has his arm up in the air, I dint want that so i Rummaged trough my other alpine figs and robed and arm and manipulated it into that position, Pretty happy with how he looks now

_MG_4939_zps45189acf.jpg
_MG_4940_zps988ef1bb.jpg
_MG_4941_zps8aee8ffb.jpg

them are some nice figure spud bud and nice convertion looks natural to me mate

Spud, the camo looks great. I love those figures, first rate. Look forward to more updates.

Thats some serious sexy metal right there Spud! :).. Looks real good.

ty JM

Decals are on, I messed up my Numbering it should have been 256 ;/ ah well

_MG_4943_zpsb54a0d56.jpg
_MG_4944_zps0de5c5a0.jpg
_MG_4946_zps5e559e78.jpg

Next is to paint the tools, i almost forgot about them

thanks Roy, I did its not perfect but it will do for what ill be putting on it :)

Diggin the paint job. Your turn-around time is amazingly fast....I need to start doing smaller projects ! :)

Thanks Badger :) i had a good day of it on Saturday to be able to get so much done. Back to the T62 once this is Done then ill prob slow done because that has 11 frets of etch for me to get trough

Latest posts

Back