D9R - Meng 1/35 Armored Bulldozer

Trying to get there spud!! :-[ I developed a little issue with the air compressor earlier today when I tried to get underway. I have two other compressors...a bit bigger as they were for work. I need to run lines and move one to the cave tomorrow at some point!! :-X

Thanks Scott!! ;)

Wow! Look at that great big canvas in which to paint and weather. That is like three models in one. Give er!

letsgobrowns82 said:
Looks awesome so far. Cant wait to see you beat it up and weather it. This may need added to my stash

Thank you my friend!! MMMmmmm...weathering!! ;D

Biskup said:
wow can't wait to see it in paint :)

Thanks Lukasz! Soon...very soon!! ;)

geegad said:
yum yum get it dressed

Thanks buddy! Trying..... ::)

adampolo13 said:
Ya, we're all holding our breath waiting for paint dude!

Get a move on already! :p

LOL...nice Adam! I think I have a handle on it now!! ::)

noname said:
Wow! Look at that great big canvas in which to paint and weather. That is like three models in one. Give er!

Thanks Matt! Nice big sections for weathering!! Woo Hoo!! ;D

OK...Harbor Freight to the rescue!! Not my first choice of compressors but it certainly fit the bill....I stopped by the local store and grabbed a quick and dirty compression stand in!! Working beautifully!!

PzIVDio014_zpsaa2dcfdd.jpg

Not the biggest update in the world but you get the idea what is happening. I managed to get all of the parts coated tonight and will move forward now that I have air!! I will shoot some more pics tomorrow and then I can start laying some color!!

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

I always love when you shoot primer and get rid of that slight shine the plastic has so for the first time you can start seeing the depth and details in the kit. Looks great!

letsgobrowns82 said:
I always love when you shoot primer and get rid of that slight shine the plastic has so for the first time you can start seeing the depth and details in the kit. Looks great!

I too!! Crisp...claen...the best!! Shame that will all change soon!! ;D ;D ;D

Big-John said:
Man, I'm sorry to hear about the compressor issues! The D9 is looking good under primer.

Thanks!! All good with the new one now!! Now let's see if I remeber how to paint!! :eek:

Ken Abrams said:
Hey now!

8)

Ah-ight..
shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back