COMPLETE - Freedom - Meng Pickup Dio

Re: Freedom - Meng Pickup Dio

The pickup looks fantastic Scott !!! Really liking the little extra touches ,they all add up to an excellent piece .....Brilliiant ,now hurry up an finish ;D

Chris.

Finishing today. Internet is out at home :( - writing from work.

EDIT> Swiped modem from work, internet is up at home again... Gotta love Easter Monday off. I have a great boss.

Just crossed the finish line! I'm very happy to say the least...very happy to finish. This build had many firsts for me - and I'm looking forward to the next project.

I want to thank everyone for your comments, encouragement and ideas over the past 7 weeks.
THANK YOU big time.

3886.jpg
3887.jpg
3888.jpg
3889.jpg

3890.jpg
3891.jpg
3892.jpg
3893.jpg

3894.jpg
3895.jpg
3896.jpg
3897.jpg

3898.jpg
3899.jpg
3900.jpg
3901.jpg

3902.jpg
3903.jpg
3904.jpg
3905.jpg

Congratulations on a job well done Scott!! Love it all "meng" LOL!! nice touch with the tank track on the asphalt not to mention the stop sign...well I think it says stop!! ::) Great fun following along.!!! ;)

Great WIP thread to read through. I learned alot from it also.

Scott, you did a fantastic job! All the rubbish and debris looks real! The scene is brilliant, very dramatic. The weathering on the truck, Bravo!

Excellent, excellent stuff.

Man this is incredable, such a joy to look at, thanks for inviting us in to watch. My gf again looked at it and said "how does he do that?!" I think you have a new fan lol. Seriously you should have this published.

WOW! Incredible job on this Scott! Lots and lots to look at.......and it ALL looks REAL. Congratulations on this Scott.

Fantastic Sir, bloody smashing ;D

the last picture of the guy looking round the corner is very cool indeed, youu can see his eyes looking right at you

Brilliant ;D

Gag

:eek:

Scott, what impresses me the most is all the tiny little details (carbord boxes, broken window, bottle of soda, etc), it brings the piece to life.
Very sandy ;D

Cheers

10 out of 10 in the genre of diorama building. Truely realistic looking. Your pictures look like they were made from
the negatives of a war photo-journalist. Congrats! Bill

That is some fine work! Congrats... Hope your taking that to Shearwater or CAMS, looks like a contender to me.

Fantastic build Scott and magnificent effect on the finished thing.
Congratulations.
Cheers

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments and all the encouragement along the way.

What a great membership we have here.

Latest posts

Back