COMPLETE - Freedom - Meng Pickup Dio

Scott you really Kicked this one up a gear its Fantastic and one to be proud of ;D

This is outstanding work. My favorite part is the weathering you did. It is consistant throughout the scene. Great build!!

Hard to beat what has been said by all the others....

Scott ! All I can say is.... Your skills have grown so much since you've started this project !!!

You have Outdone anything you've ever produced in the past !!! This Dio is by far
the best work you've ever produced ! It encompass so much details and elements... its hard to
absorb it all at once.... I will be taking more time to look at all the pictures again and again !

I am in AWE !!! JOB WELL DONE !!!

I would highly suggest you submit this to Fine Scale Modeler !!! it will get publish I guaranty !

Gorgeous work, Scott.
Would love to see this one in person, there's a lot of detail there to take in

Wow Scott! Just caught up with the finished work. Not only did you complete a build, but a dio. And a very awesome one at that. The weathering really topped this one off nicely. And even tho it's a small thing, having the wheels turned on the truck in that direction makes a big difference for me as opposed to having them straight. Great job!

:) Hi Scott... I hadn´t stop here since the RPG-7 affair...

... I can see that you´ve got a thorougbred dio, Scott... having Sheperd Paine´s "How to build dioramas" as beedroom reading (but never personally built one ;D ) ... yours has everything what a dio must have !

Congratulations Scott :)
RG

PS: I believed that the kneeling guys was the one to man the RPG, but I can see that the "brochette" has gone to other dude...

Thank you guys. I appreciate it!

Yeah, the kneeling guy's pose simply didn't allow for the RPG to 'fit'.

just goes to show how much you have improved :) and you beat some big boys in last months comp

They're not that big ...just a bit on the 'plump' side ;D ;D :-X

A well deserved victory, Scott!
Awesome job, my friend!
This dio is a real eye-catcher, Bravo!

Latest posts

Back