Bronco Humber Armoured Car Mk.IV

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
Thanks everyone for the kind words regarding my mom, she is in rehab and is doing okay considering. Seriously, thank you all.

Now...

back to this monster of a kit build. Still wont look like much but it's a bit of work lol.

23 parts:

001.jpg

Gets us this:

1-3.jpg
2-2.jpg

Step 3, a mere 13 parts:

002-1.jpg

gives us these:

3-2.jpg

and step four puts them and step 1 all together with some new bits as well

002-2.jpg

4-2.jpg
5-1.jpg

I'll get there someday. :-\

Wow it might be quicker to raise the titanic, with all them parts in this build it will defo take some time, but looking mighty fine so far Ken

Wild man. Looks nice and clean....tons of effort but it will be w i c k e d a w e s o m e !

Yeah, your a braver man than I, you must have the patience of a saint. But as Scott and Spud said all that effort will be worth it, just look at that detail......'DROOLS'.....

Whato ole bean , nearly missed a bit ::) , good to hear Moms on the mend mate . The build is coming together nice ...wickedawesome ! .... lol ;D

Chris.

awesome work my man! looks like a lot of fiddly bits to deal with. I gotta get me one of these kits..too cool :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the interest.

This is going to be a long haul. :p

Step 5 - 35 or so parts:

52.jpg

7-1.jpg
6.jpg

Step 6:

62.jpg

8.jpg

and lastly for tonight, step 7:

72.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

Long haul maybe, but it will be epic! Loving this kit! So all those tiny little pieces actually go together ey? That motor detail is worth the admission alone!! ;)

Thanks T, all those small parts do in fact go together but all the sprues are still full of tons of small parts.

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong? ;D

Nice to see this one back on the go Ken. I hope your mother is doing well.

Looks like a very nice kit.

Man Ken, there may just be as many parts in this Humber as there are in the M1070 kit!!! Not really, but still. This thing is looking wicked!

Slow & steady my man :) lot of parts yes ...but looks like its well worth the effort ,this is going to be a little corker .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back