Bronco Humber Armoured Car Mk.IV

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
Cant wait to see some progress pics. Highly considering purchasing a Bronco kit, love those detailed interiors.

spud said:
So is it finished ;D

Now now.. spud ! Be nice ! This thing is Filled to the brim with parts... Give the guy a chance !

LOL

Can't wait to see what Ken does to it.... That's right up his Alley !

hehe, i was only pulling his leg because i know there is a lot in it :)

I think I figured out why Ken hasn't started building yet.... Ken are you going to use the kit as his entry into the Spring Contest? Hahaha. I think we all have Spring (Contest) Fevor....

adampolo13 said:
Ken are you going to use the kit as his entry into the Spring Contest?

lol That's actually a great idea but no, I've already started it.

I just don't have much time these days but I plan on posting something soon.

So...

it's been a bit longer since my last post than I had planned but some things here at home have kept me away. My mother had a stroke on the 22nd, needless to say I've had a lot on my mind. I have struggled with trying to find any kind of ambition to work on stuff but most of the time I simply sit there in silence, staring at the bench. I have managed an hour here and there over the last week and got a little done and by a little I mean step one of the instruction sheet.

Having said that, step one consists of no less than fifty parts.

SMA-HLJ-HUM.jpg

HUM-1.jpg

HUM-2.jpg

HUM-3.jpg

That's one small step for kit, one large step for Kenkind.

Looks good brother.

Sorry to hear about your mother. I noticed you hadn' tbeen around much.

That engine is looking good. Great detail. I don't think there is much a fella could add to it at this point.

Hang in there.

Ken ,sorry to hear about your mother mate ,I do hope all works out ok for her ...and you .

That engine builds up nice ! ....good start :)

Chris.

Sorry to hear of the news, hope all is well or at least headed in that direction!!! Anything you need, just ask!

Agreed on the step!! Just reading the directions for this step would be enough kid!!! That will paint up real nice!!! Carry on!! ;)

Sorry to hear about your mum Ken you know were in no mad rush for you to jump back at the bench when real life is more important,

Sorry to hear about your Mom....hope everything is OK, and she is recovering nicely.

Engine looks good....good indicator as to how detailed the rest of the kit is!

Hey Ken,
Hope your Mom is getting better and that she will get back to full health soon.

As for kit man it's detailed and with your skills it will look dame good :)

Impressive little engine block.
And I agree about the Mom coming first thing. Family is most important.

I can only echo what the others have said mate, nice job on the engine and take care of yourself and your family hope your mum makes a speedy recovery. All the best dude.
Mj

Latest posts

Back