Bronco Buffalo MPCV " BoneCrusher"

I have access to a Roland EX-350 engraver at work. I buy the brass stock and design the cuts in their proprietary software. The DoD owns the engraver, but I have permission to use it as long as I dont use consumables that arent mine :) Those sheets of brass arent cheap !

love the finished vehicle and those figures will look the part in the dio. you have so much choice in the states over here we just have the basics..

I'm sure you can find them over there. I know BlackDog is a Czech company and most of the companys can be snagged on ebay from HongKong. I can imagine that local shops are prob a little sparse. If I relied on local shops here I'd have nothing !

photo_zps96cba1b6.jpg
Figures showed up with new tweezers ,signs printed and my resin showed up for my top secret project ;)

image_zpsabf0ac0f.jpg
Soldiers sanded and soaking in simple green
image_zpscb799ede.jpg
Signs adhered to Evergreen and cut out. Hosed the with future to add some teeth for pigments later
image_zps68911f28.jpg
image_zpsd3b35e2c.jpg
IED made from 3 rockets and a flamethrower fuel tank. Sprayed in flat aluminum and picked with various tamiya paints
Set all the pieces where they need to be and hopefully the celluclay will shrink up a bit. Once it's all dry I'll thin some PVA glue and brush the terrain so I can add sand and some airbrush work. Maybe some tar lines on the roadway too.
image_zps55f06731.jpg
image_zps6d57ed4b.jpg
Hope to be have the base weathering done tomorrow and the vehicle epoxied in place. Then it'll be time to mount the slats!!! Suggestions on figure placements guys??

Outstanding!! Looking forward to your closing on this!! Great signs!!! As for the fig...LOL...inside the truck with that piece of hardware in the sand!! :eek: Can you get them peeking from behind?

IED is really nice.

is there a control box next to the arm to control it? If so then that's where to put the figs

Those controls are rarely used unless there's a failure at the remote unit stored in the cab. I thought they might look good there too but you'd have to be insane to stand outside 30 ft from that much ordnance :)

Mounted the vehicle...muddled the tires weathered the signs...added sand and some light dust glued the arm and now I can definitively figure out where the figues need to be put.

image_zps9dc82096.jpg
image_zpsc6c544d2.jpg
image_zps05a60002.jpg

I'm not satisfied with the"mud and dust" going to have to remedy that tommorow with the OIF wash and some dark pigments. Maybe most the sand with a wash and fleck some pigments around. It looks like its been through a salt flat

Latest posts

Back