North Africa Group Build: 1/35 Flak 41 L/71, Bronco

Tailor

**ck 'em, if they can't take a joke!
Hi, guys!

Here is the first update on my contribution for Nigel Wells' North Africa Group Build:

North Africa GB: Update I

The project will carry itself into the spring contest.

Thanks for watching!
Comments and questions always welcome!

Cheers,
Guido

Tailor said:
Thanks for looking, brother!

You're welcome! I'm anxious to see what you do with this as I built it a while ago. You're right about the parts count and enginering, but it does look amazing when done.

It bet it looks great! I find the lack of positive fit a bit unnvernig and the instructions leave you a bit helpless at times, but I guess I will pull through.
Juts finished the type 41 fuse setter: 59 parts! That's sick! ... and still yet you can't actually pose the gun in full firing postion as the fuse setting tabels can't be properly positioned.
That's my pripe with the kit: The kit is good for all intents and puposes, but not consequently designed.
But I don't want to come over as rivet counter: This is a fun kit, if you like small parts!
Cheers,
Guido

Tailor said:
It bet it looks great! I find the lack of positive fit a bit unnvernig and the instructions leave you a bit helpless at times, but I guess I will pull through.
Juts finished the type 41 fuse setter: 59 parts! That's sick! ... and still yet you can't actually pose the gun in full firing postion as the fuse setting tabels can't be properly positioned.
That's my pripe with the kit: The kit is good for all intents and puposes, but not consequently designed.
But I don't want to come over as rivet counter: This is a fun kit, if you like small parts!
Cheers,
Guido

You can count the rivets this time! ;) In all seriousness, it's your kit to have fun with any your mearly pointing out things about the kit that are inhibiting your fun. I think your observations are great, keep 'em coming!

Latest posts

Back