Bronco Buffalo MPCV " BoneCrusher"

You need to find some bright all natural lights to show this under. Show her off with the full desert sun effect. Just great work.

I wish there was a smiley face with a fist pounding on a table... I want to demand progress pictures!!! ;)

Can't wait to see it all done up!

brave man trying to paint a dark skin like that............. one thing that puts me off it is getting the right tones for highlight and shadows.

I also see one eye looks like a lizard eye. i use a tooth pic to get the pupil still not easy but far easier than trying to paint it in,

You done a great job tough the camo is killer.

I'm not totally done with them yet. They need washes and skin tone adjustments. The base paint is complete though

the figures look superb..i love the wheels on this beast a little out let field but u really can see them in these pics

Thank you all for the words of support!! I enjoyed painting the figures alot, we will see if my opinion takes a turn once I try to wash and weather :)

Well boys.....SHE'S DONE!! aside from a couple touch ups and letting the glue cure

image_zps231cd1e1.jpg
Added washes to get the lines to pop. I don't think they came out bad for a first timer.

image_zpsa6c85a1a.jpg
Slats are preset and ready to mount

image_zps204ea0e8.jpg
image_zps8232f44e.jpg
image_zps256dfd7b.jpg

She looks pretty :)

Just realized that from actual start of construction to completion, it took exactly 2 months time!

Congratulations!! Damn fine build that. Everything turned out really well on that man! Enjoyed following along on this.

Did you forget about the tidowns for the wheel on the roof or did you not bother in the end with that idea.

Fantastic build badger I love it.

Latest posts

Back