Bronco Buffalo MPCV " BoneCrusher"

Finished darkening and adding some depth....unfortunately after this, my worst nightmare occurred. Stupid me left the water running too fast and a figures head washed right between my fingers and forever lost to the sewer. Guess I have to cast my own from the other figure and make some changes as needed....THIS SUCKS. I could've been done by Friday!!!!

Always put the plug in the sink when washing,

that sucks Big time man

Priced it out, and its much cheaper to just buy a 4-pack of resin heads from LiveResin than getting a casting set. $10 mistakes still sting though. Sooooo here's some " I'm temporarily finished " pics.

image_zpsa0305929.jpg
image_zpsc822410a.jpg

Towards the rear quarter....one figure points and the other looks to be listening....hopefully the resin heads work out!

If shipping goes smoothly, I'll be sitting pretty by Sunday with 2 figures and the slat armor finally attached....then....TO THE SHELF !!!

Thank you all for the support thus far, it keeps me going on this loooooong home stretch

Dude, have the heads arrived yet????

P.S. You should send me the tracking number so I can drive myself crazy. Hahahaha. I'm sure we all know what that's like........

Serioulsy though, this is coming along so nice!!! Can't wait to see the final product!

According to my tracking #, they'll be arriving today! I'm hoping to have them trimmed washed and ready for paint by the end of the evening......then I get to try my hand at painting figures ! :)

They're HEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeRRRReeee......lol

photo_zps31e6af85.jpg

I'll be trimming and washing after dinner.....NOWHERE EVEN REMOTELY NEAR A SINK!!! :p

Latest posts

Back