Bismarck

Dr. P

thanks for the comment mate, cant wait to see the difference in the two sets mate

model maker jnr said:
sometimes i wish i didn't have to paint over etch ;D if you know what i mean

I know exactly what you mean buddy, good etch jobs are almost a shame under paint, I personally hit and miss affair with Photo Etch so this will prove to be a challenge to my patience and etching skills,

I've been detailing the main and secondary armaments so I'll have build photos up very soon, I'm currently charging my camera :)

cheers,

Shane.

cheers buddy, Should have have them up soon once I have enough to show off, took my about an hour and half to get just the main and secondary guns done so its a slow business

Howdy ;D

got the main and secondary turrets all etched up :)

main turrets:

P1110787_zps5ea2fc9e.jpg[/URL]

sight covers and ladders fitted

P1110791_zps0af5e2f2.jpg[/URL]

P1110788_zpsbfc23f5f.jpg[/URL]

P1110793_zps8e254070.jpg[/URL]

and the prop was added added to the float plane

P1110799_zps5d480d69.jpg[/URL]

thats all for now gents

cheers,

Shane.

Model maker jnr, thanks for the comment mate as always :)

I haven't done to much other etch work on the ship as yet,as am working on my 28mm Napoleaonic figures for my Black Powder army as a little to prevent a burn out so ill return to Bismarck in the next day or two when I test paint up the turrets ;)

stay tuned

shane.

model maker jnr said:
How's work on your figures coming along?

Hey bud :)

The figures are coming along nicely they are 28mm Russian Line Infantry and Grenadiers plus a foot artillery for Warlord Game's Black Powder rule set. Have about 130 Russians to paint to get my Regiment ready, Ill probably start a blog for them in the figure section for people to follow :)

a quick update, no pics yet, but I have started etch work on the funnel stack and will have some photos up very soon,

cheers

Shane

model maker jnr said:
Can't Wait for the pics ;D

its gonna be a while till the next update, im putting the build alittle on the back burner but i am working away on it, and will be working away on a few other projects too including a Stryker ;)

cheers

shane.

Latest posts

Back