Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

Re: Bad Kitty!!

An amazing build so far! Honestly, I actually liked the look of the hull after stripping off the camo colour, but before you washed it again with the flesh tone. It looked a lot more stained and gritty, and it scaled really nicely too! Regardless, it's truly inspiring...

Thanks a buch for all the nice comment fellas!!! ;D Most appreciated.

@Spud & BJ - LOL....I have one!!! ::) You think I would stick to the mat...like a damn puppy I am.."mat's right there, but you have to go on the floor next to it!!" :eek:

@NecronautDrummer - Thaks buddy! LOL, only the beginning! ;)

Thanks Norm!! ;)

Thanks Biz! As for the AK Dark Steel...I would if I were you!! That stuff Rocks!!!! 8)

Thank you Andy!!

Got some pics coming up later!! ;)

Thanks Rob!!! A little washy washy time yesterday and a quick clear coat tonight and I will figure out how to screw up some Decs!! ::) ;D

Mini-mini update....

Kitty wash last night a little of this...

1%252520290.jpg

and a little of that....

1%252520293.jpg

Probably need to do a little explanation here. The rust wash I used to hit, the umm, rust spot (even though it says for Green vehicles) It's rush wah...what else would you use it for? ;D

The Streaking Grime would typically be used for making..you guessed it....Streaks!! I like to NOT shake up the mixture and it makes an awesome wash!! ;)

If I get the courage tonight ::) I will dig into some transfers. Not sure how much, if any, I will stick on here, but it may bring out some detail.

Thanks for hanging in there!! ;)

Hey,what are you trying to hide by placing those bottles in the way? ;)
What I can see looks slick maestro. ;D

Tony lee :)

Tony lee said:
Hey,what are you trying to hide by placing those bottles in the way? ;)
What I can see looks slick maestro. ;D

Tony lee :)

;D LOL ;D I even looked back to see...boy that is bad!! ::) Thanks Tony!! ;)

I don't know how many times I looked thru your thread and I must say it's magnificent.
Cheers
Lukasz

Thank you G, Biskup & Spud!!! ;D

I let her sit and cure a bit more last night. Tonight maybe some decs/transfers, acrylic clear, and start some streaking....on the tank!!! ;D

T :eek: The details and colours are really starting to pop now ...love it ;D good luck with the decs !

Chris.

Thanks Chris and Erik!! Back at her tonight when I get home. With a bit of help from ahh-hum...Erik.. ;D..I think I have a game plan on popping some identification numbers on her., try and clear coat this and onto some real weathering!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back