Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

Re: Bad Kitty!!

Come on T, leave early so we can get our fix ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm doing a bit of rusting and chipping at the moment, looking forward to seeing your next update bro.

LOL..I wish Rob! To boot have to go out to eat with some clients tonight :-X Ilike the idea of a free dinner and drinks but on the other hand.......I would be quite content at the bench right now!! 8)

Throw a sicky and order a take out ;D.....hit the bench ;)

Wonder what Rob is up to ??? ;D

Chris .

Want to there buddy!! :eek: Key clients!! ;D

As for Rob........ ??? ??? ???....probably rusting his coffee table! ((((LOL))))

LOL at least it would make him feel more at home :)

Mmmm ,told me he was clearing the bench for the Loki ????

Chris.

Especially seeing as he's got two :eek: :eek:

Chris.

;D ;D LMAO, you guys crack me up. I was clearing the bench and sorting through kits and boxes. Seemed to have run out of space in the rust factory ???. So I had to pack a bunch of kits and spares boxes...off they went to the shed out back. Now I have room for the two Loki kits ;D
Been rusting something else, not the home furnishings.......although that would be tooooo cool. :D

Rob "the Secret Squirrel" Scratchmod!!! lol....I know we all will be floored once we get a gander. Kick A$$ Brotha'!!!! ;D

After taking a night off to have a little Prime Rib and Grey Goose and Tonics....I'm back at it!! ;D

Ripped into this little Archer transfer set I picked up...

1%252520295.jpg

Also after Hemming and Hawing about whether to put numbers on or not, this is what I decided on...

1%252520294.jpg

1%252520298.jpg

1%252520300.jpg

Sat down and finally hammered out the rubber on the road wheels! The two Badger paints are real close in color, hardly noticeable but I kind of went back and forth from wheel to wheel, there may be some nice variation when I am done ::)

1%252520302.jpg

Finally, I attacked the returns and drive sprockets with som AK Dark Steel....I have been sleeping with the bottle under my pillow for the past couple days now. I am thinking I might need a support group soon!!! Love this stuff!!! ;D

1%252520307.jpg

Soon the wheel get slapped into place and I will march forward with more weathering!! ;)

Thanks for playing!!! 8)

Nice work my man. Yeah I keep one bottle in a sock with the rest of my plunder. ;D

Carry on Trooper
Tony lee

Thanks Tony...appreciate the kind words!! Wise choice with the sock!! "take what you can... give nothing back!!" :eek:

Thanks a bunch fellas!! Long road a head but still moving forward!! ;D

Don't be :( Spud!!! Rob is probably building a crane to lift the two Loki kits into the shop!! ;D Of course it might be a while...once built, he'll have to rust and weather the crap out of it before he can actually use it!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back