Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

Re: Bad Kitty!!

...had to work on the truck after work

Don't ya just hate when life gets in the way of modeling.LOL

Looks good, I'm keeping a close eye on this one!

Now for a bit of an update...

Fashioned the MG yesterday. A little add-on bling if you will! Picked it up from ElmCityHobbies after the contest!! ;D

1%252520088.jpg

Onto another step. I chose to add some pigments at this stage , to bring out some more color and to begin to add some texture. Here I used odorless paint thinner to moisten the pigs for applying. Here they are a bit rough after drying.

1%252520072.jpg

Here the turret gets the same treatment…

1%252520073.jpg

Now a little stippling of the surface and thing begin to blend together nicely, still leaving me some color for future step and a little of the texture

1%252520076.jpg

1%252520078.jpg

With that said and done #6 is done and #7, the next clear coat is on and drying. Not shown here , I hit the exhaust with some pigs too while they were out.

TBC…. ;)

As always I enjoy when you just drop by like this, come again soon!! ;D

I'm loving this I'm deFo going to try this some time

:eek:. I had no idea you were one of those 'Rust luver boy' ?

This is really turning good!

Maybe I should try this on my T-62? story to get started!

Takes a lot of guts to venture in that direction ! My hat to you!

Looks awesome, it can only get better Right?

Later.

Thanks Fella!!

@Rob - Thanks buddy...let's see if I don't screw this up too bad!! 8)

@Tony - "NIAGARA FALLS!!!!" :eek: ;) Thanks!!

@Spud - Thanks....have at it buddy!!!! Problem is, once you start, you'll never stop!! ;D

@ Norm - Thanks!! ;) Beating the hell out of T-62?? Count me in for that one!!! Would be a nice choice to start!!! Plenty of burnt out references out there!! As for the "it can only get better"?? I hope so!! ::)

@G - Thanks Buddy!! ;)

Nice going T ....Damge looks real good fella ;D...I like the bling on the gun too ...very nice ....Shiney ;D

Chris.

Oh, Lord, that side-hull structural damage / warping seen in one of your pictures seems awesome, fearfully real...

The different oxide tones are -again- amazing...

Besides that, TRM, it takes guts to coldly "kill" a cat like this one and roast -oh, sorry, I meant rust it this way... ;D

ANOTHER serious silent modelling show in progress here !

Definitely, I should abandon modelling and focus myself on perfectioning omelette cooking ;D

"Congrats", TRM :)
RG

Thanks for those kind words Jelly!! ;) I agree with you on getting the guts to bite into a kit and attempt to "kill" it. Still makes me think a bit like, "oh crap...now what have I done!" LOL..not so bad really though. You have to want to make something wrecked and then I guess commit to it...like anything else!! :D Best way to give it a shot is to pick up a really cheap kit and have at it!! ;)

BTW...No leaving the modeling addiction yet my friend!!! To much plastic to go and not enough time!! ;D But a nice omelet does sound really tempting right now!! ;)

i was doing well until i saw Omlett... now im hungry..

and i was thinking about grabing one of them tamiya 1/48 scale kits to try this on

T, excellent work,

this is gonna look sweet on the tables at AMPS east next year. lol ;)

Excellent weathering on this, looking forward to see how this turns out.

Latest posts

Back