At this moment

Quaralane I would say if you got to know a few people who you consider friends then I would say goodbye to them either in a PM or in a post, just so they don't wonder what happened to you.

QQ

Howard: Glad to hear you are OK. Take your time and make sure you are good.

Q: I second what Arohk says, say goodbye if you have friends there, if not, just leave. So many forums are full of haters and debby downers these days. If you are leaving due to that, anything you say will not be taken seriously anyway....

At this moment , I've been four hours to write with my girlfriend on the current problems with my employer.

Finished writing the farewell post to that other forum I was talking about and submitted it.
Hurt a little doing it, but it also felt like I was doing the right thing

Quaralane said:
Finished writing the farewell post to that other forum I was talking about and submitted it.
Hurt a little doing it, but it also felt like I was doing the right thing

you probably were. This hobby issuposed to be fun and if people are trying to take that away... better off

Right now i just finished my 3rd 2-3 hour painting session on Master Grade Sazabi Ver. Ka.... and im sad to say i think i have 5-6 more to go... This kit is too much

greyphantom1000 said:
Right now i just finished my 3rd 2-3 hour painting session on Master Grade Sazabi Ver. Ka.... and im sad to say i think i have 5-6 more to go... This kit is too much

And that is why I have yet to paint up a Gundam kit. Just a bit overwhelming when you look at the part counts.

Grendels said:
greyphantom1000 said:

And that is why I have yet to paint up a Gundam kit. Just a bit overwhelming when you look at the part counts.

Agreed, a HG is daunting enough let alone a MG with as many parts as the Sazabi.

Black Sheep 1 said:
The movers hare here moving my furniture to my new apartment!

Getting a fresh start is always good, we have the movers coming in about a week.....

Three peat, kinda.
We agreed to a new place last night.
Even though it has a 'study' the wife is happy for me to have one of the small bedrooms as a 'cave' that w will actually share.
Now the worry of where to safely store the stash and the joy of planning out a new workbench.

I currently have a lot of work , new project in the company, had over 4,000 customers yesterday and in between also preparing for an exhibition at the weekend.

Just starting a 57 nomad which will be built as a Drag car.Ross Gibson blown rat engine and a few other subtle fabricated parts both my own ad some after market.Its the last model I opened before moving.

Latest posts

Back