At this moment

Drpepeprz said:
I am impatiently waiting to hear back from CN Rail...already had 2 interviews, references and criminal check, waiting for medical and a job shadow day then it's byebye Military, Hello civie land!!!

/cheer!

Drpepeprz said:
I am impatiently waiting to hear back from CN Rail...already had 2 interviews, references and criminal check, waiting for medical and a job shadow day then it's byebye Military, Hello civie land!!!

No driving tankers full of oil through towns though right! LOL

Elm City Hobbies said:
Drpepeprz said:

No driving tankers full of oil through towns though right! LOL

hehe nah,
I'm going for track supervisor :D
Done driving anything!

Trying to keep my distance from the cats as the rubbing and clawing any of the bright red parts of my anatomy after spending yesterday surf casting and finding the 4 hour sunscreen does not work in salt water and a windy beach.
That said I'm also enjoying the first official day of holidays and I have till the 13th of January to clear the backlog of kits before the New Years builds begin.

I am sitting here trying to figure out how to answer all of my electronic messages in a reasonable amount of time......

I am moving to a bigger, two bedroom apartment with a big Master bedroom which will be my workshop/studio!
I'm doing the move by myself (same building one floor lower).
:)

At this moment?

Polishing the '69 Dodge. Had some dust and dirt in the paint, started with 3600 grit, but it wasn't getting the job done, so stepped down to the 2400, and in the process sanded through in a few spots and really thinned the paint down in others.

So, back into the booth for a repaint....definitely not going to make it for the meeting Tuesday!

At this moment: Can't sleep at 2:26 AM Saturday morning, checked on Jury duty status for Monday morning and contemplating my next step on my 56 Ford build up.

At this moment I'm sitting in my workshop theoretically working on my Zombie Hunter but am instead playing on my laptop here on SMA through the miracle of wifi. I've only been unleashed from the desk in the corner in the basement for a month and still marvelling over accessing the internet from anywhere in the house or here in garage/workshop. Life is good! ;D

Wifi in the cave....a mixed blessing for sure. I like to be connected too but it takes away from bench time for sure.

Just finished watching the Seattle Seahawks win their first world championship.

Been a fan of this team since they came into the league back in 1976.
Nice to see them win this one

I'm sitting in the Emergency Room being checked for possible stroke and I just had a CAT scan done or my head.
They will probably find it dark and hollow!

Latest posts

Back