AFV Club M35A2

thanks chris. just got sone painting the cab,bed and armor plate box and of course i may not have enough to finish it..

That looks cool and I think when you get to the painting process it's going to be loads of fun for you and us to watch.
Cheers
Lukasz

thanks guys i should start painting thursday :) its primned and ready

Man ...That was quick :eek: Paint Thursday !!..... ;D

Chris.

ya wheels are done box is done cab is abot 98% leaving mirrors off for a while, had to remove teh exaust because it wasnt there on the pics i was looking at so i have to make it follow teh chassy and vent by the rear axel. then its just filling in the bits.

bordom got to me tonight so i opened an other one .....................

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:

Just getting caught up here spud. Man, you are kicking some serious butt on this gun truck! Your scatchbuilding looks awesome! The box and doors you made look much better than the resin. The extra miles you're putting into this build will payoff big time. Keep up the great work here spud!!

You're painting on Thursday? At this pace you'll have about 40 kits done by the end of the GB.

lo lthats what happens when your self employed and the construction market falls off the earth :) = Plenty of time to do Noting only build or go take pictures bulding models is easier :)

Didnt know you were in construction mate ,its not good is it !! We buy,sell & repair plant and agricultural machines ,Havent sold a digger in two years !!!..Its nearly all farming equipment now .

www.constructionplantirl.com

Chris.

Ya been tiling for 20 years, last job I did was about 6 months go :(

lol ya tomorrow, im waiting on my lhs to get the color i need

as promised color ;D i still need to do the bits and bobs that will go into the box. tonight before bed i put some Klear on to protect it before i start with washes and stuffs

Cool !..the paint shows how good your scratching is .....nice job fella ;)

Chris.

haha thanks chris. its sitting in a coat of Klear now so ill paint teh small bits tomorrow and start the good bit

Latest posts

Back