AFV Club M35A2

The SPUD-N-ATOR ;D ;D Love it (((lol)))....I'll be mash baby !...sorry mate ,couldnt resist ::) I'll get me coat .

Chris.

;D I wont let the door hit me up the ass on the way out either ;D

Chris.

lol, well i couldnt use that because i hate all that holy moly crap. but each to there own :)

Big-John said:
I wont let the door hit me up the ass on the way out either

Over here in Ohio we say it like this.

"Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya"

;D

Thats a good un ;D

Hey Spud ,how are ya fairing with the weather ,its still real bad here Lots of flooding !!

Chris.

its bad acording to my ipad weather app its suposed to start raining around 4 am and not let up till 6pm tomorrow.

i posted a pic and a link to a vid in dublin in robs big gun topic

its ok because help is on teh way.

311872_216833835048550_100001658042000_512983_1989806782_n.jpg

spud said:
lol i must go look.

just a small update. bed and wheels are glued in place, eed to paint the under side of the cab and fix teh exaust system.
IMG_0015.jpg

Excellent job spud! Whippin' this right into shape. Beauty Buddy!

hey thanks a lot fumblethumbs. ill have time at the bench next week i hope.

spud said:
its bad acording to my ipad weather app its suposed to start raining around 4 am and not let up till 6pm tomorrow.

i posted a pic and a link to a vid in dublin in robs big gun topic

its ok because help is on teh way.

311872_216833835048550_100001658042000_512983_1989806782_n.jpg

(((lol)))) ;D ;D ;D One sheet does plenty !!.....love it ;D Have ya dried out yet ?

Chris.

Really !!! we've had the sun up here for the past few days mate ,pitty I couldnt get out to enjoy it tho' :(

Chris.

haha ya it was fine and sunny but now its gone :) i prefer the cold weather because im warm blooded

haha, it's still on the bench ill get back to modeling soon but have an other project im working on that requires more of that modeling tme :(
(

Latest posts

Back