AFV Club M35A2

Wow, all those bolts look like a real facility constructioning. Excellent job, spud, and very clean. Well done!

That looks excellent now with the panel lines and bolts on ;)...Big thumbs up fella ;D

Another tip for picking up small parts , a tiny blob of blu tak or plasticine on a tooth pick ;)

Chris.

small update that took a bit of an Epic effort on my part but worth it in the end.

50 cal upgrade set from RB model all i have to do now is the other side........

IMG_0004-3.jpg
IMG_0005-4.jpg
IMG_0008-3.jpg

IMG_0006-3.jpg
IMG_0007-2.jpg

WOW :eek: Impressive work on the 50.cal Spud !!! well done fella .

Chris.

thanks bud, teh update set is realy well made so a little extra time on it and its easy enough to do, fiddely but easy

yeappie second one done and it was a breaze took about an hour.

this is what the set looks like before hand.
IMG_0001-5.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg
IMG_0003-4.jpg

Spud,

Nice save on the incorrect resin parts, you did one Heck of a job on the sides! Thats what I always hate about buying resin set. They cost a lot of money and never fit.

Man those 50 cals sure look sweet :eek:

I also see a seat from a 38t in there ;)

hehe ya spare seat :)

and thanks bj im enjoying this build, the Resin kit isnt a total loss there is still lots in it ill use

I'm an idiot!! Missed this the whole time!!! ??? ??? Sorry bud!! Outstanding!!! those 50's are the pouch's pouch!! How many builds you have going on right now????? ;D You are on overload!! Keep those fires lit!! ;)

lol no worries bud.

ive got 2, 1 almost done this is about 40% and i also have the stug but thats on hold for now

and yes them 50s do look Saweet, pitty i gota paint em..

:eek: Love those Brass details... the 50's are looking so Mean ! and I love the RT-524 VHF set...

nice work so far... this is gonna look PHAT ! Gun trucks ... got to love them...!

lol had to google what the RT-524 VHF was :)

Glad you like it norm it should be going to get primer soon

Amazing work on the guns, and the upgrades you made by scratch building. Keep up the great work spud!

Latest posts

Back