AFV Club M35A2

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
well it Arived and im realy Excited about this build ill be building a Vietnam Gun truck with the Resin kit from Legened its not going to be a specific gun truck just a "Gun Truck" unless i can get a stencil of one of the truck names.

there is Lots of Ammo boxes in the resin kit. side walles are molded with stuff in them ill post better pics of the resin kit later.

_MG_1397.jpg
_MG_1398.jpg

thanks norm i cant wait to get stuck in but i first want to finish my Flak 38t

well made a start not to happy with the flash i must say, sink holes and raises that look like ejector marks but there the other way aeound. i also havent used my pin vice so much since i bought it.

but apart from that it seems to fit together rather well, im still working on lower half.

IMG_0001.jpg

Blimey !!! another build Spud !!! Looks cool tho' ....nice start ;)

Chris.

hehe ya i put some Klear on the flak so i made a bit of a start to see what its like. and it looks like a lota cleaning will be needed ;(

SPUD,

Look @ that Wall of Vallejo ..... I'm Green with Envy ;D

WoW ! All of that Sexy resin too !! This is gonna be Bad AZZ !!! I'll be eagerly awaiting th next installment !!

Here's some Video Inspiration for ya !!!

Gun Trucks in Vietnam
There's something you don[t see everyday .. @9:27 They're washin' th Truck :eek:

Day 3 at the gun truck gathering VIII 2010
Very Cool . There is some live action Walk arounds ! Check out th amount of Spare Tires They carried !

\m/

Thanks for the vids panzer, the resin kit comes with about 5 spares and lotsa lotsa ammo boxes

Spud ..
This is gonna be awesome .. I always wanted to build a gun truck . I started the M35.kit and had it about 95% done until I washed it with a mig wash and it attacked the glue joints . I think I went to heavy on the wash .. Disaster..

done a little bit more tonight, getting on the rear axel was fidely and it dint help that one of the bits went missing so i had to scratch one up.

lower end almost done.

missing bit on far left of pic
IMG_0002-2.jpg

Replacement scratch
IMG_0001-1.jpg

Fit scratch
IMG_0003-1.jpg

and so far
IMG_0004-1.jpg

there isnt a lot to do in this kit even with 16 pages.. i expect the Resin to take more time than building the truck

wow... this looks awesome!
So much resin there - can't wait to see this come together.

well the hard part is done, well teh hard part of the afv part. next up is teh cab and rear deck.

this lot is going to get a coat of primer first tough
IMG_0005-1.jpg

Nice looking chass !..she'll look well purdy under some dirt ;D

Chris.

Spud, this seems to be an unusual and quite interesting subject. :)

Believe me, mate: when I was originally thinking about joining this Group Build (I also considered to join the Air Group), I thought seriously to pick one of this pots like yours one 8) ... ::) but after all, I finally had to decide between either buying supplies & accessories or buying a kit & AM kits... at the end the supplies & accessories party won the match ;D

:p My wife is going to kill me, but I´ve lived enough... :p I´ve spent in supplies and accessories enough to buy 5 or 6 expensive kits... I´m dead meat ;D I´m going to be put in the "bread and water" diet until January ;D

But who cares... ;D isn´t this an ADDICTION ? ;D

I´ll be on stag duty here... ;)
RG

haha jelly i know what you mean but im lucky my woman dont care what i do with "MY" money :) just once im happy she is left alone :p

Latest posts

Back