2014 BSC Categories

Hey Scott.. March 1'st is coming up quick :D
When are you going to have the registration and entry fee page ready for us?
I can't sleep at night until I get registered :eek:

Thanks

No kidding. Feb has screamed by. It will be up by end of day Thursday.

I'm away from Feb 28 - March 11. The friendly and capable forum staffers will be here to help answer any questions.

So, switching from a laptop to an ipad, I'm not sure how to upload my pictures for the contest from my ipad to the site. The pictures I'm tying to upload are getting an error message that they're too large. Can anyone help me out please? I'd like to show pictures of the models I plan to build. Thank you

Gets a program to modify pictures including their size. Then try uploading again.
Regards

Army Vet said:
So, switching from a laptop to an ipad, I'm not sure how to upload my pictures for the contest from my ipad to the site. The pictures I'm tying to upload are getting an error message that they're too large. Can anyone help me out please? I'd like to show pictures of the models I plan to build. Thank you

I would strongly suggest creatinng a Photobucket account. It's free and there's no image size restricton when linking to image hosting sites. Picture quality is better too.

Army Vet said:
This is a great image uploading app for the iPad: http://www.fapplications.com/upit/index.html

Use it all the time.

Ian said:
Grendels said:
so the total is: 1456 and that doesn't include the parts on the photo etch

I read this and immediately thought it was dollars!

Nope that kit has far too many parts.......I think they used the blueprints to make the model with and just molded every single part they found on the blue prints.

I'd say build the Fine Molds. Don't get me wrong the studio scale would be great - wish I hadn't sold mine.

But realistically, 3 months...you own a business and work it...you got some family stuff I'm sure...and you're MOVING!! and BUILDING A NEW HOUSE!!! Congrats BTW.

Seriously. Forget the CC X-Wing...go for a nice fun fall together build with the fine molds.

If it's anything like the 1/72 Y-Wing it sure will. I should get one of those 1/48 X-Wings.

If I bought a kit with 2 Vehicles in it & just wanted to build one of them, would I have to build the other one?

John

Latest posts

Back