BSC 2014?

I am going to actually join this year and not be a sideline cheerleader.. :p

Was thinking the same thing Roman. Will there be a contest and are there any info on it :)

Willing to bet there will be a contest, but you're probably a few weeks from anything official

I should point out to Scott that there is no pressure here. Maybe he hasn't thought much about it. Maybe he is busy wrapping up the Dawn...group build and busy with the mag. But, Scott, when you get a chance, we were curious if you have given it any thought yet? I might enter this year to see if I can win a piece of pecan pie and pizza. :D

Hello my friends...didn't see this thread until now.

Will there be a BSC 2014? Yes.
When will it start? March 01 - May 31

I'm going to move this into a BSC 2014 category and we can start the chatter.

Anyone excited?

Cool. This isn't exactly a group build though.

The Big Spring Contest is our annual fund raiser at SMA. It's a 3 month contest where your entry can't be started before the contest start date. There are around 7 categories, a $5 entry fee and some prizes.

Voting is done by forum members, build threads are optional. You can enter as many times as you like but again, builds can't be started before contest start date.

More details in the coming weeks.

Okay, the entry fee itself wouldnt be the problem. Even more if its for a good cause. The thing is: Im from Germany and dont have Paypal. :(

tigrazor - then create an account it really is useful :)

Any spoilers abut the categories? So that we could start to plan our builds ;)

Latest posts

Back