1929 Ford Pick-up (with a few changes)

Thanks Scott.............the military paint scheme has crossed my mind SK, she`s just had a misting of XF-10 Dark Brown which was lightened with Flat white slightly, then a misting of Field Grey on top of that, it`s given that two-tone effect..............i`m hoping it will show in the pics when i get to put them up :-\

`Boots`

hay guys im at MCTI popping in to say hi! dude... nice job with the truck, digging the flat black paint job, you know... hot rods just look great in flat black! 8)

Nice .....very cool 8) Cant wait to see how this turns out ,i know its gonna be good !!! ;D

Chris.

Thanks Ace and Chris.............a few more pics for ya...

2010_03160009.jpg

2010_03160008.jpg

2010_03160007.jpg

2010_03160006.jpg

2010_03160005.jpg

Just need to do a re-pass with the field grey as the Klear coat has dulled the effect a little bit..

`Boots`

Boots. That is making me drool! I love it, love it, love IT. The color, the wiring, the tires the stance, the pipes. Such class.

Oh yea!! ... Going to be killer when it's all said and done. Just now realized there isn't a back window. :-X LOL Awesome!!

Simply Awesome buddy ....I love it mate .The paintwork really worked out first class ,and the whole thing just sits so right ....Brilliant ;D

Chris.

Thanks so much everybody for the kind words...............it is very much appreciated, hopefully i`ll get a bit more done tonight.................unfortunetly it`s shoppin` night!!!!!!............but the plus side is.........i get to top up my alchahol supplies......LOL ;D ;D ;D

`Boots`

LOL............thanks Ace ;D, was hopin` to do a bit on this tonight but unfortunetly the night has got away from me...............i`ll have to work twice as hard tomorrow night buddy...LOL

`Boots`

OK folks just a very quick pic as i`m gonna hit the sack now, had a play with some coloured acetate for the screen and windows and the effect ain`t too bad, this is very nearly there now although i did have to re-work the firewall as for some reason the engine decided it didn`t wanna fit anymore after the other one had been sprayed...........wierd! ???

2010_03200006.jpg

Just got the lights and a few other minor bits and bobs to do and then a quick touch up here and there!! ;D

`Boots`

LOVE IT !!!! ;D ;D.. Been a real cool build to follow buddy ,not be long till we see it in the gallery eh !!
Windows really suit the colour ;)

Chris.

Thanks again Chris, Scott and Quaralane for the kind comments :).............been a pleasure havin` you folks tag along with this little project, hopefully over the next few days i`ll get this buttoned up and put too bed, lots of lessons learned from my first attempt at a rattie and i will certainly look at the next one in a different light ;D

A big thank you again

`Boots`

Hey guys..............bit of a delay on this just lately (life `n` all that!!!) so i thought i`d stick a couple more WIP pics up, she`s 99% finished now but there are still a couple of minor jobs to knock out..........

2010_03260007.jpg

A bit of old fashion dry brushing round the grill to give a bit of a used look, this included the No plates, also the engine has had some oil washes to dirty it up a bit...............this will be more evident in the final pics when she is finished

2010_03260009.jpg

2010_03260010.jpg

Thanks for lookin` guys ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back