1929 Ford Pick-up (with a few changes)

Love it ...Love it ...Love it ;D ;D Excellent build fella. The paint turned out sweet ,really suits the build ,and I do like the horse shoe !! ....Very nice ;D Lookin forward to the next one !

Chris.

A big thanks Chris and Quaralane, really pleased ya likes it.................that horseshoe came from the Dragon Tiger 1 Initial btw............can`t beat havin` a horseshoe in the spares box...LOL ;D

Boots`

LOL, we must of clicked at the same time, knocked me out! :p....Just mentioning again, she is a beauty! Will be waiting on the pro-pics ;D

LOL...........thanks again `T`, as i mentioned earlier there are still a couple of bits too do but nothin` major, i keep lookin` at the box art and can`t believe how different it looks............must be mad ;D

`Boots`

Yep a big diff Boots, and it was a pleasure seeing this come together.

Waiting to see what you do with the 32 Coupe buddy.

scratchmod

WoW !! Cool lookin' ROD !! Nice ! I like th color you painted it ! Somehow it really makes it look Old ! Great Job .... & It's not even finished yet ? I'm lookin' forward to seein' this !!

Thanks Roger and Java, this hasn`t been sidelined i`m just waiting for some home designed decs from my good buddy Chris, then i can get to the final stage, thanks fellas ;D

`Boots`

Cheers Chris..........all recieved matey, as you well know..LOL

Sorry for the neglect on this for the past few days guys :-[

I`ve been putting together a couple of little additions for the base, i had a spare 29 roadster cab and grill which i`ve put together and added some rustification, these are by no means finished yet as i need to let the oils and pigments dry for 24hrs or so............i know it`s not much of an up-date but i`m trying to get it done before April 1st..

2010_04050002.jpg

2010_04050006.jpg

Thanks folks.. ;D

Thanks very much `T`, theres a lot of first time thingy doo dahs being tried out here matey and i`m just dipping my toe in a very big puddle, hopefully it will all pull together in the final stages buddy..........notice i said hopefully...LOL ;D

`Boots`

I have no doubts at all about it coming together! 8) Jump right in, the water nice! ;D

Righto folks..............calling this done as i want too move onto the 32 coupe.........

The base is purely for photo purposes as i`m not overstruck on it personally, it was just something to plonk it on rather than the garden wall...LOL.

2010_04080001.jpg

2010_04080002.jpg

2010_04080003.jpg

Thought being as Scratchmod is on the side i`d better include SMA......

2010_04080004.jpg

2010_04080005.jpg

2010_04080006.jpg

2010_04080008.jpg

2010_04080009.jpg

2010_04080011.jpg

2010_04080012.jpg

Thanks for lookin` folks, quite pleased with it for a first rod attempt!! ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back