1929 Ford Pick-up (with a few changes)

Thought you'd have this done already !!!! lol ;D Looks stonking mate ,cant wait to see the paint .

Chris.

Thanks guys.............i did try to reply earlier but i couldn`t get on the site for some reason ???

Thank you kindly Modelsinc and Quaralane, glad you like it!!!

2010_03070004.jpg

2010_03070006.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality but i was trying to get in as close as i could to show the finished tranny tunnel, took a fair bit of messing about but got there in the end... ;D

Also the big 8 has had a primer coat ready for it`s colours...needs some seams removed and a few sink marks done but thats all

`Boots`

I do like that tranny tunnel ...very neat ;D, now get the paint on already !!!! ::)

Chris.

Thankee kindly Mr S.................all in good time buddy, i keep finding different things to do!!!! ;D

`Boots`

The primed motor and the new tunnel looks great Boots. I'm dying to see this painted buddy.

scratchmod

Thanks Rob.............

Just a quick up-date, the front visor drilled, a hard cover made for the rear deck and the new steering linkage arm on the side added...........

2010_03090002.jpg

Also the engine and suspension has now been painted and ready for wiring...

2010_03090004.jpg

2010_03090005.jpg

2010_03090006.jpg

2010_03090003.jpg

Thanks for looking folks

`Boots`

Thank you Chiefpetty officer, yeah kinda got a bit hooked on these now..............makes a nice change from armour for a bit. ;)

Cheers Scott, not quite up to the major league stuff like Chris yet, but i`m happy with me first one................give it time tho buddy and i`ll be droppin` and choppin` Peterbuilts next....LOL ;D

`Boots`

LOL - Boots this is totally major league stuff - I wish I could promote several builds on the homepage cuz the amount of cool builds in here is way more than 1.

Funny you mention Peterbuilt. I saw a kit at Micheals last nigh - revel Peterbuilt, and thought - with a coupon that would be a cool truck to build -never thought of chopping it - that would be wild.

Ya likes that idea then Chris.......LOL ;D

Scott very kind of ya buddy and humbled by your comment :-[, just dry fitted the doors this evening and it looks wicked (even if i say so myself...LOL), i`ll get a couple of pics up tomoz, in the meantime i`m gonna hit the sack...............Hmmmm chopped PB `eh............one to sleep on methinks...LOL ;D

`Boots`

Go on go on ....dont sleep on it tho' ..it'll hurt your back more ...lol ;D

Chris.

LOL.............. can`t hurt anymore than it does buddy :(

A couple with the doors dry fitted,

2010_03110004.jpg

2010_03110005.jpg

Cheers folks................hopefully paint not too far away now

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back