1929 Ford Pick-up (with a few changes)

Thank you very much Quaralane and Rob..................you must be getting a feeling of `Deja Vu`each time you see this buddy....LOL ;D

`Boots`

Thats good enough for me then Rob..........LOL ;D.........no sign of Mr S this evening, he must be slacking :eek:

`Boots`

Yep he hasn't been here or the scratchrod all day.....maybe later eh.

Seems you and I are both jumping from forum to forum ;D ;D ;D

scratchmod

Mr S is still alive and kicking ;D....just in bed with migrane yesterday buddy ....a real nasty one !
Lovin the Rat matey ,like I said the doors really show up the roof chop ,gives it a whole different look ....sweet ,now bring on da paint !!! lol

Chris.

Thanks Chris and Ace, glad to hear your back with us again Chris, those migrains are aweful things..............Ace, i agree buddy........i reckon these are real babe magnets in real life..LOL

`Boots`

Ok peeps............a quick couple of shots of the big 8 wired...

2010_03120001.jpg

2010_03120002.jpg

The loose lead will run to the nice little AM metal coil which will be attached to the firewall once it`s painted...............can`t praise these little pre-wired dizzy kits enough, nice choice of coloured leads you can get as well.

`Boots`

Niiiiiiice !!! I love it mate , Paintshop next ?? ;D

Chris.

Won`t be long mate..............gotta sort out some lights and lenses, might need a visit too Little Cars for the lenses, i`m not using the kit lights as i`ve found some smaller ones for this build, cheers buddy ;D ;D

`Boots`

Thank ya kindly Ace...............it`s gettin` there slowly buddy, already planning the next rod tho...LOL ;D

`Boots`

I am wishing this was a real vehicle ... I wanna drive it ;D

Looking great 'boots'

Curious to what you got planned for your next project.

Hi folks.................just thought i would stick up a couple of WIP painting shots, no i havn`t lost the plot and yes it is good old OD................just experimenting with a colour scheme and it involves a base coat of OD too start with, don`t want this puppy all shiney...................havibn` said that if the colour scheme don`t work then who knows...LOL

2010_03150002.jpg

2010_03150001.jpg

Sorry about piccy quality but i took them last night in a rush,

thanks everyone...

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back