1/72 fm x wing build

letsgobrowns82 said:
Looks great, I've got one in my stash that I keep meaning to get around to.
[eh up buddy,it`s a really nice kit if i had more time the potencial is endless!i know the kit instructions are in japanesse but you can get it translated versios of it.if you go on to SFM:uk there are a set of instructions in english on the star wars hanger build section mym8 :)cheers peza/quote]

Igard said:
Great job peza! :)
[/eh up buddy,cheers mym8 it`s been a nice build can`t wait to get back on the falcon really,i`m dying to finish off these legs but all by time is goin on the hanger build at the mo!cheers tayta peza :)quote]

eh up all,finally finished building my droid loader,now just got to finish off the paint and decals for it!i`ll post an image of that and finished all the decals off on the x wing and the canopy is on also.and made a good start on one of my vehicles aswell(thanks to hackcore)cheers buddy!hope you like...cheers peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

cheers g thanks for the vote of confidance,it means alot!i can`t take alot of credit for the personnel carrier,if just followed hackcores images!once again thanks to hackcore and to yourself mym8!.....BIG loves! peza

cheers Q its a good build goin on it`s lookin like i will have time to build afew more things.i`ve been tryin to get a triliance equipment and group crew kit but the page has shut down.so if anybody knows of a kit supplier who has the hanger kit please tell!thanks peza

eh up everyone i`ve been workin on my personnel carrier i`m not far off done with it now just got the tront to finish off and paint it...i had a little play with some crewmen just to see what i wanted to do with them!hope you like cheers peza

eh up all,i`ve finished the build on my personnel carrier and given a coat of primer,i had no reference for any controls so i did abit of free licence,my thinking was it should be kind of like the load carriers single handle for steering and a foot pendle for movement.hope ya all like...cheers peza

eh up all.ere is my finished gantry,hope ya all like cheers peza :)

eh up john.cheers mym8 it came together quiet quick hense no posts on it,but thanks man! hope you and yours had a good xmas ace!love from peza and family!ho ho no snow(its just raining here,i`m growing gills)quack quack! :D

Latest posts

Back