1/72 fm x wing build

eh up fellas,cheers for ya comments,it has been a nice build really apart from the odd bit of stress!keep ya all posted on the rest of the hanger equipment.i`m tryin to get the hover loader off tri-alliance but as yet i`ve not had no success.i may have to scratch one up so if anybody can give me images and sizes i may to go down that route.once again thanks buddies....peza

eh up buddy,cheers mym8 it`s not far off now.i`ve only got a droidlifter hover cart and ground crew to go!oh happy days!i`ll keep ya posted on all the rest of my build..once again thanks mym8

Heres a nice wee cart....

36812141865679180107216.jpg

J

cheers buddy,but its the flat bed one i`m after not the personnel carrier mym8,well so far!i might just build this one cos everybody else might be doin the flat bed version,cheers buddy...peza

eh up all i`ve stated to make my droid loader,i`ll keep ya posted on this and the other bits i ish to make for this hanger build...peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

thank you mym8,it`s not been that hard to build SO FAR,it could`nt be a long build this one,but theres a hover cart/personnel carrier which ever i choose really,or if a have time it may be both!cheers igard :) peza

eh up all,i`ve done alittle more on the x wing,just got the stowage door on really,i seem to be puttin off the paintin of the canopy which is easy but by the time i finish work it`s gettin dark and i`ll get too much glare from household lighting,so i`ll polish that off at the weekend!promise ;D
what i have been doin is gettin some more of the droid loader/lifter done i`ve got an pretty good idea for the sucker on the end?but the main build is almost complete bar the light fitting on the side and some fine twecking here and there.hope ya like peza

eh up buddy,cheers mym8
it should`nt take to long to finish this one and then i`ve got the hover loader and/or personnel carrier and the ground crew.but once again thanks john!....peza

Nice project and nice build so far. Your X-Wing and your Droid crane reminds me lot of my Dio i´ve build a while ago.

cheers buddy,did ya do a hover vehicle?i could do with some references cos i`m gonna build one of them next and if i have time a personnel carrier.but thanks mym8......cheers peza

eh up buddy,you are the man!that is just what i`m after mym8,i`ve already got the trialiance photos due to me trying to get the hanger equipment off them but no joy as yet!so it looks like i`m gonna end up scratching it all.your hanger scene is very very impressive mym8!cheers peza

cheers buddy,it`s nearly finished for the x wing,just all the equipment and men now.once again thanks mym8

eh up all,i`ve finished my x wing and now working on the rest of the build,i`ve only got the light cluster on the side of the lifter and the bit of painting to finish it off.hope ya all like cheers peza :)
oh and i`ve had stroke of good luck,my mum works at a charity shop and this came into the shop so my mum bought it for me.god bless her!.

Latest posts

Back