1/72 fm x wing build

peza

eh up everyone i`ve not done much on me falcon as late due to the fact i`ve jumped onto a group build on SFM:uk, and were doin 1/72 star wars hanger build,to be shown in feb,this is my progress so far..
at first i got the kit and was so excited that i jumped in before thinkin,i got some free car spray paint off a m8 which was high build matt black,which first was black instead of white(which is what everybody else was usin)and secondly the high build covered up all the detail on the fuselage...ouch :mad:,i did abit of askin around to find the best way to remove this.after alot of screamin and givin myself dead legs,it came off ok.so i could start.

i decided to do it with open panels so i`ve cut out the panels and moved the targetin computer to the off position and added some cables at the back of the seat,also ive used a dremel to put a hole in my R2 units head,poor little bugger has copped one for the team!
i`ve just started to put all the sub sections together and found that i`ve been burgled by my 2 yr old girl,and robbed acouple of engine parts,so ive had to (bodge) fabricate some new ones..i can only show acouple of images so far but i will put more on soon........peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

cheers buddy i`ll keep ya posted on me progress and i`ll take some photos at the show in feb mym8

eh up all,here is the latest update for my build,i`ve done all the buildin apart from the landin legs and put it all together,oh i`ve done some wheatherin but can`t do it all due to the decals not hear yet.but R2 has taken one for the team! hope ya like.....cheers peza

eh up all.have some more of my progress,i`ve now done all the sub assemblies and left the canopy and laser cannons off for now until i get me decals and finish me wheatherin off,my build is battle damaged,hense the R2 and blaster damage.but i had a change of heart(grendels,it`s your fault!)i grew a concience and made another R2 unit so D2 is alive and his m8 is brown bread!i`ve also started workin on the ground crewmen,which i`ve used italia nato crewmen with a change in stance for a few and all havin uniform mods it should be do`able so here are some images,i`m gonna send them in 2 and 3`s cos this is the third time i`ve wrote this out now and my fingers and neck are startin to ache.cheers peza

eh up all,after some tears and alot of beatin myself up, here are the images of my R2 units,D2`s brother is nearly finished but am spare head R2 has been finished with the scratchin up and paintin,just got the decals to do.......oh yeah i`ve love doin these!cheers peza.......
P.S. i`ve put some images of my proton torpedoes hanger or racks and the fact that it is removable so in future i can change everything so it can go in flight..hope ya like peza

OK...

But you know you don't need to open a new topic ? Why don't you attach it to your previous X-wing topic ? ;)

YOULI said:
OK...

But you know you don't need to open a new topic ? Why don't you attach it to your previous X-wing topic ? ;)

I fixed it. So no worries.

Nice work there Peza!

eh up all,sorry for bein so long on my next post but i`ve been waiting on a friend to send me some blue decals for my build,and i`ve got them this mornin,here are the original red ones and the new blue ones .
cos im doin this build for SFM:uk i desided to do the wing decals in the union flag,i`ve half finished them i`m just gonna let them dry over night before i start the other half.hope you like my progress,i can see this build to start to move on again.....cheers peza

Latest posts

Back