1/35 SAS Land Rover "Pink Panther"

GaryG64

I would like to invite anyone interested to join our group build for this kit;

We have not determined the date yet. I'm just inviting anyone who would like to join.
This is not a competition, it's just us guys, and girls, getting together and share our progress and friendly banter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831_181742_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_181742_eBay.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230831_181753_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_181753_eBay.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Mu7W3x0.png
    Mu7W3x0.png
    326.5 KB · Views: 13
  • img_4538.jpg
    img_4538.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 18
I would like to invite anyone interested to join our group build for this kit;

We have not determined the date yet. I'm just inviting anyone who would like to join.
This is not a competition, it's just us guys, and girls, getting together and share our progress and friendly banter.
The more the merrier, come on in and have a bash at it. Pantherman

I plan to. I have the Tamiya kit and the paint waiting so I'm good to go once a start date is set.

I'm still fiddling with the Adam-12. I'm thinking maybe next week sometime?
I'm the same, got the wheels and decals to sort out, then the siren and lights and a final gloss coat then I'm done so next weekend?
Pantherman

I'm the same, got the wheels and decals to sort out, then the siren and lights and a final gloss coat then I'm done so next weekend?
Pantherman
This week I'm working nights duty. Plus all day Saturday and Sunday.
Tuesday the 19th I'll be off until the 24th.

Well, brothers, all of the sports I played as a teen have had their toll on me. I've already had both of my knees replaced.
And now I am slated to have a total hip replacement, October 4th.
I'll try to get the A-12 finished before the Pink Panther build. Being that my hobby room is upstairs it might be a little time before I get back to building or to finish the Panther if it's not finished by then.

Well, brothers, all of the sports I played as a teen have had their toll on me. I've already had both of my knees replaced.
I'll try to get the A-12 finished before the Pink Panther build. Being that my hobby room is upstairs it might be a little time before I get back to building or to finish the Panther if it's not finished by then.
The building can wait, it will always be there to do so don't put any pressure on yourself.
Main thing is that you get sorted. Shout out if you need some moral support from us, always here to help. DM if it's better for you.
Pantherman

You take care of you, the kits will wait. You just be concerned about prep and recovery. My dad had both knees replaced and then a hip replacement later and he said the recovery from the hip replacement was a breeze compared to the knees. I sincerely hope that is the case for you as well.

Model building is secondary to your health ;). Take care of yourself and shout out if you need anything. With todays techniques and with proper physical therapy, you should make a full recovery in short order.

Latest posts

Back