1/35 SAS Land Rover "Pink Panther"

Now that I'm back, I have gotten back to the bench have put the windows in, the head light in, the grill on which took some frustration, but it's on.
If you want to wait or wait a few days or even if you would like to start would be fine.
I should be finished in a little bit.

Now that I'm back, I have gotten back to the bench have put the windows in, the head light in, the grill on which took some frustration, but it's on.
If you want to wait or wait a few days or even if you would like to start would be fine.
Glad that you are back at the bench and everything is in working order again. Can't wait to see the finished Adam 12. Lot's of photos required i think. Pantherman

I'm happy to wait until we are all ready, how about you Bear? Shall we say start Saturday 30th if that's better for everyone? Pantherman

Yes, I saw there is a PE set. I might look into getting a set after we get paid.
My hospital stay kind of put a strain on our pocket books.
Guess I'm lucky here in the UK with the national health service. Had kidney trouble a few year's back and I hate to think what that would have cost me.
My wife spent 3 months in hospital a few years ago and then had daily nurses care at home for another year so even if we were millionaires It would have broken us.
The main thing is your fixed and on the mend. Pantherman

I am glad to hear you are home and healing up! I have no problems holding off on Pinky for another week. That will give me a chance to finish up the Hawk. I am getting close on that.

Guess I'm lucky here in the UK with the national health service. Had kidney trouble a few year's back and I hate to think what that would have cost me.
My wife spent 3 months in hospital a few years ago and then had daily nurses care at home for another year so even if we were millionaires It would have broken us.
The main thing is your fixed and on the mend. Pantherman
Thank you ;)
I'm glad y'all are much better now.
We're only human and do the best we can day by day.

OK. When do we want to start this build? I think I would like to get the PE parts?

OK. The 30th it is. Please start with or without me just in case something happens. :D lol

Latest posts

Back