Keeping with the pink theme

GaryG64

In keeping with the pink theme. Pantherman sent this to me and I think this would be a cool build to add to the pink spitfire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_080208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_080208_Chrome.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 7
I found these too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726_075934_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_075934_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230726_075955_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726_075955_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 4
In keeping with the pink theme. Pantherman sent this to me and I think this would be a cool build to add to the pink spitfire.
Happy to build it with you but it would not work with my crew on the final Spitfire diorama.......unless I respray them with primer and go with desert wear possibly.
Pantherman Pinky

I won't be able to change the pilots uniform so how about just doing this as a separate build after the Belvedere?
Pantherman Pinky

The two I have found are these., both feom amazon. However, I know about Tamiya and the quality but I know nothing about Italeri.
Can anyone tell me which one would be the better choice?

Would it be better if we build the same kit?
If so, I would pose this question;

Which manufacturer would you prefer?
Revell O' Gram
Italeri
Tamiya
Eduard
Or other?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_205206_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_205206_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230727_205213_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_205213_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
The two I have found are these., both feom amazon. However, I know about Tamiya and the quality but I know nothing about Italeri.
Can anyone tell me which one would be the better choice?

Would it be better if we build the same kit?
If so, I would pose this question;

Which manufacturer would you prefer?
Revell O' Gram
Italeri
Tamiya
Eduard
Or other?
I'm going tamiya. Mainly because I have ordered it. !!!! Pantherman Pinky

Roger that, Tamiya it is. I'll get it ordered as well. Are you guys going to use the PRU Pink like the Spitfires? Or is there a desert pink that is different? Just want to make sure I order the right paint too.

Roger that, Tamiya it is. I'll get it ordered as well. Are you guys going to use the PRU Pink like the Spitfires? Or is there a desert pink that is different? Just want to make sure I order the right paint too.
Hi Bear, I wouldn't be too concerned about using the same as myself or Gary, use what you have but FYI, I bought this for the Spitfire. Pantherman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728_152704_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_152704_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 4
I just want to get it finished along the same lines as you guys. I did order the kit already, it will be here on Monday. Into the stash it will go until we are ready.

I just want to get it finished along the same lines as you guys. I did order the kit already, it will be here on Monday. Into the stash it will go until we are ready.
Part of me wants to go wild with this one. Bright pink and beaker driving !!!!!!
Pantherman

Attachments

• 20221010_202234.jpg
    20221010_202234.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
I haven't gotten anything yet. I'll have to wait to order the Pink SAS Panther. I still have to order the Adam-12 unit.

A lot of unexpected things have happened. I need to take care of "me" first. So, I'll be out-of-pocket for a few days.

I haven't gotten anything yet. I'll have to wait to order the Pink SAS Panther. I still have to order the Adam-12 unit.

A lot of unexpected things have happened. I need to take care of "me" first. So, I'll be out-of-pocket for a few days.
No problem Gary. No pressure on this to start any time soon.
Take care of you and yours first. DM me if you need to vent. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back