1/35 DML Tiger 1 Late Production 212 Tank

will be dropping by to the LHS later... and decide which is which ;D still thinking if will join the competition with spud and Chris, I'll try my first rust bucket ;D

Ya may as well it don't have tobe rusty, but it's a good place to start with a rust bucket :)

Spud, I'm thinking of the reference with a derailed Tiger 1 the problem is the base where it will be sitting.

Erik, Thanks I think the Academy interior fits with a bit of putty and sanding. :)

ER ,

Yeah ! Th Academy will work. I took a few pieces out for My Wittmann build & it worked. The Bul Head will need to ge trimmed very slightly ... other than that .. It's all Gravy Brotha' !!

Rock-On ! Keep Gettin on up !!

\m/

well that's great to hear, Erik... it would cost me less ;D its less than $10

Thanks this helps a lot Erik!!!

Might as well I try to practice my skills in Advance Poor Man PE ;D

Love them Tigers...we were molested by them Tigers...you know what I mean??...says
Oddball!
Watching this one with great interest....Keep up the good work.....Bill.

applied Zim via Miliput well its not perfect since this is my first time, and didn't use a zim tool, did it manually with a small flat screw driver (this is what we called Poor Man's PE)

the lower hull will be done a later time, I still need to sand down a bit to make it more realistic / creative / what ever you called it ;D

100_0554.jpg
100_0553.jpg

Thanks for looking and support guys!!!

((((Hope we could have sub-thread on the Tiger 1))))) ;D

Sim was never a clean job so yours looks pretty good to me

Thanks spud... will do the lower hull if time permits, as of now just bits and pieces will do.

I've did zim on a 1/72 scale tank....I hated it. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!

That Zimm is looking really good ER ..stick at it buddy ;) Zimm was never 'perfect '

Chris.

Thanks chris, erik will do the lower hull.

Any idea for the color for the gun loader? The ref that I saw is
only black and white.

Rentar, I had the 1/76 will also try it sooner. Can u pose the pics for viewing? Thanks

I almost forgot to update:

Will be doing a side by side build, the brown kit is from Academy, due to some persuasive powers of some buddies I decided to join the Rust Crew " Newbie Here"

2012-02-24074036.jpg

Zim on the DML is almost done and will be packing some patches of Zim with the Academy with a lot of Battle damage in it... just had a rant on it... the box says Tiger MID production but when you check on the mold its more than a decade old kit... and printer Tiger 1 Early (((its a rebox))) the only useful is the interior parts.

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back