1/35 DML Tiger 1 Late Production 212 Tank

Spud, come and join the SS-PANZER ;D

Think Chris you should join too, since the Marder is already finish :)

LOL...tempting!! Got a couple meself!!! Dont think it would take much arm twisting to get one started!!! ;)

ya but trm you would prob break it and it would end up in the rusty bowl :p

Now we had a 101 Panzer Division :eek:

a bit of side build would not hurt spud ;D

Hey Eastrock, Tamiya has a nice zimmerit applicator set. I've used it a couple of times and it does a really nice job! I should be joining you with finishing my Tiger after I'm done building the Pete.

Thanks ModelFreak, I'll dropby to the LHS Tamiya Store... last time I check they only have the 2 parts epoxy but no Zim Applicator.

Felt that Chris!!

Spud, is that really a bad thing though??? ;D

Ches, I'll be watching how you make out with the Zimm...never went that route yet!!! ???

Neither do I, T ;D but I'll come to it in the end... I got a pdf copy modelling the Tiger 1 and I'm asking some local modelers for a spare academy interior parts :)

supose not trm :) i have the zimm tool its a nice little set havent use it yet tough :)

:eek: you got a 3 in 1 kit and you are searching for more parts..... LOL

Ok ! check your Temp ! you must have a FEVER !!! LOL

Just joking..

It’s a very nice kit ! I had both early and late variant from them and the kits were NUTS !!!

Nice catch on the big Katzen !

take your time.... each step is LOADED with parts and CHOICES..... so pick one variant and stick with it or
you will end up with a PARADOX !

LOL

take care buddy !

Hey Norm!!

After checking the instruction twice.... nope not twice, I mean a couple of times!!! :eek: It lacks with Interior details, I'll be doing a Open Hatch, this one is really a good kit only the instruction had gone wrong ;D I already did separate the command vehicle part on a vacant storage box, so I could cross out the part that I don't need and re-read the instructions ::)

Thanks buddy! I'm still waiting for the weather to clear out, I'm still unable to finish the bird, almost 90% done.

Take Care!!

Norm, we still havin huge rain drops here big as dime... like someone banging on the roof, and news said one of the dam is already on critical level due to overflow, but that's on the highlands. The leg, its already scared for life sometimes it hurts when I'm playing ball or long rides on my bike, can't blame the guy who cross the street even pedestrian Light is stop... No wonder he does not know what's green or red.

Stay Safe Buddy, Just heard from a friend its really gettin cold out there and they are planning to go back here in the meantime, to wait for the winter pass.

Update on the Tiger

uaxle.jpg

lowerview.jpg

Well The instruction is kinda unreliable, need to test fit it first and check other reference before gluing any parts, first impression is pack with details but a lot of cleaning is needed.

Thanks for looking

Nice update Eastrock!! Seeing you have at this is making me want to break a tiger out of it's cage!!! Keep it rolling ;D

Oooh we started ;D ;D good job ;)

Go on T ;D ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back