1/35 DML Tiger 1 Late Production 212 Tank

Nice finish on the Tiggy ER ...She looks great buddy ,the other builds are looking sweet too . ;)

Chris.

Thanks bud, I was looking forward with your HT as well
even though there is already a runaway winner
still its fun to build with you guys ;)

Tiger looks great. I like the small arm's damage and the chipped zimmerit. Cat is ready for the prowl and
to start accumulating dead Allied mice. Bravo. Bill

Thanks Bill for your kind comments!!!

update will take a while longer for the 212, since nothing major to add as for this week. :D

You seem to have had a lot of fun.... doing all that Zim all by yourself....

Nice going !

Not easy to do !!!

Keep up the good work !

Norm.

Thanks, Buddy!!! will be also doing the barracuda netting via miliput just planning where I could start. :D

Kumusta Ka , Eastrock ! ;)

Just took another look around your hood... well man, you´ve got a cat in the cage... and very well caged!!

Are you either going for another of the other two cats or are you going for the ship ??? Anyway, it will be a great build, sure... ;)

Cheers, ER
RG

estoy bien, RG!

the ship is almost finished, doing in between
build for the dml tiger but with minimal battle
damage.

cheers!
ER

time for some revival

already working on the Tiger turret on the left side is the old issue of Tamiya Tiger 1 just incorporated a few spares from the academy interior as well in the dragon turret on the right.

dinterturr2.jpg

Thanks for checking
ER

Following this one here and on MSC. Love it so far ER. Reminds me....I should finish building my Acad Tiggy and slap some paint on it.

Thanks guys, I'll post some update later still working on the cramp interior, some parts needed to be cut and sand in order to fit in :)

Latest posts

Back