1/35 DML Tiger 1 Late Production 212 Tank

Bill, Thanks for the heads up... will do a bit more rusting on the damage parts.

Thanks, Tony much appreciated :)

looking quality the chip and scraps look just right looking forward to seein it finished

Thanks, G!!! still need some chipping on the larger areas and still need another round of mud bath ;D

Looking great ER!! Getting this big girl a mud bath...sweet!!! Keep it coming!!

Thanks, Buddy still got 2 weeks before Rust and Dust ends... it about finishing what I started ;D

Great work on this mate ;D I've got one of these to do in the pipeline and hope that it will end up looking half as good as this.

Great results there, ER ! the dark grey barrell adds a clssy touch! a nice & uncommon (at least for me) contrast there in a Tiger I...
´
Very, very nice, Eastrock!
Cheers
RG

Thanks a lot guys for your kind comments, Much Appreciated!!!

MJ, looking forward with your Tiggy!!! :D

Hey RG, I just copied Spud's Stug III with his permission... only the Initial and Mid Tiger have the German Grey barrel not common on the late Tigers, hope see you build one too!!! ;D

Now I call this one finished!!! Sorry for the pics, don't have a Macro cam as of now... I just shoot the beast with My Cam phone and natural sun light ;D will be still updating this tread, now the DML Late Tiger should be back on the bench for the in-between build for the Challenger 2.

2012-04-24122127.jpg

2012-04-24122220.jpg

2012-04-24122306.jpg

2012-04-24122405.jpg

2012-04-24122449.jpg

2012-04-24122716.jpg

Thanks for dropping by, Cheers!!!
ER

looks absolutely quality very nice weathering love the bullet damage very convincing

geegad

Thanks, Roy and G

I may need to repaint the decal color, someone mention
that the kit supplied decal is wrong it should be light blue
instead of red, since this is sspz.abt 101st 3rd kompanie.

still havin thoughts if i need to repaint and re weather it.

cheers!
ER

Eastrock said:
Thanks, Roy and G

I may need to repaint the decal color, someone mention
that the kit supplied decal is wrong it should be light blue
instead of red, since this is sspz.abt 101st 3rd kompanie.

still havin thoughts if i need to repaint and re weather it.

cheers!
ER

Howdy East... :D
´
Well man... at the end you will take the final decision... but IMHO (and MO is a very modest one), the model is pretty nice & well executed in its current status... I wouldn´t sweat very much the decal "affair". Again, this is a personal question. But I absolutely understand that modelling is a very personal hobby...
´
I like it a lot, Eastrock ;)
Cheers ;)
RG

Hey ER!! Missed commenting over here about this one!! Great work my friend!! Thinking you nailed this one!!! Forget about the number color stuff....first, if you like it that is it, second, I think you are right btw... ;D...third, it rock dude!!! Good luck over on Inscale!! ;)

Hey RG, Thank for your kind comment!! much appreciated :D I might guess he just he shared his knowledge about history of the Tigers. I'll give credit to him it almost stop me to continue the 212 Tiger that I'm currently building.

Thanks T, No problem Buds!!! Yup, this one is the first battle damage I've done ;D about the 3rd I don't they have consolation prize for finishing :p Like Jelly posted Modelling is a very personal hobby....

So I got one less pending build on the bench. ;D

an update the one on the left which is in grey light is the 212 tank, is already back on the bench... the one on the right is a Tamiya one which is very old kit, the plastic is kinda brittle need to do some scratch build for the radiator. lots of mod to do. on the background the Ship is almost complete just need to add some color and a bit of weathering and she's already set to sail... :D

P5010008.jpg

Cheers!!!
ER

You've got a right little collection of models to do bud three tigers There looking impressive....'ve got to build me another one of the beasts....

Thanks G! will update the last 2 tigers as much I can... still need to finish the BSC Entry. :D

Latest posts

Back