1/32nd Hurricane MK1

!

You are a braver man than me that's for sure. Picked this up when it was released and did the same as you, sanded out all the rivets, then started hyper-detailing the engine and threw it in the bin. Like you said, it's supposed to be fun LOL !! For me it was misery. I'm really looking forward to what a real modeller is going to make of it!

(((lol))) guess I'd better give it to someone else then ;D ;D , well I always wanted to try and make something out of this kit ...bit of a challenge and a long term project that I'll keep going back to . I have done some scratching for the cockpit ,so I'll have a few pics soon .....Thanks mate ;)

Chris.

just seen this chris. and er :eek: why removing all the details? as you can tell ive no idea about wengy things

Cause they shouldnt be there Spud ,and all the panel lines are raised ...should be reccessed ;)

Chris.

Oh yes, just seen this one, got a 1/72 Hurrican so looking forward to seeing what this turn out like Chris

Hi ya Robbo ..you're getting about a bit again mate ...good to see ya ;) ..Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Thanks Panzerman .

I have been nibbling away at this one ...must get some pics up :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back