Yet Another Millenium Falcon (YAMF) Finemolds 1/72

Hagoth said:
Liking the progress here. This is looking very cool.

Something I've never noticed before... is that bottom gun on upside down or is it supposed to be (could be optional?) a different orientation than the one on top? I just struck me that I never recall seeing gun cradle facing out like that before.

When you think about it from what you see in the movies and how the guns actually look on the ship, they make little sense. Actually using them would suck, you'd have a terribly restricted field of view, and the seats would have to be zero gravity or have some kind of weird gravity field perpendicular to the normal gravity of the ship.

I caught that pretty quickly with the movies. I just thought it was some weird gravity field.

Nice work on the falcon!

Brilliant job & lovely weathering......just one thing I noticed,....the quad guns are upside down

falcon%20real%204.jpg

J

Jaitea said:
Brilliant job & lovely weathering......just one thing I noticed,....the quad guns are upside down

falcon%20real%204.jpg

J

Doh! I could probably snap em off and reglue. Thanks for pointing that out.

I suppose the way they are articulated they could end up in that orientation (gun cradle facing out) but that is not generally the way they are shown.

Latest posts

Back