What other hobbies do you do?

adampolo13

Alrighty,

So, what other hobbies do you do? This is how I spent my Sunday morning!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B57LVuaBekZHNmhoSEN3OFFmVW8

I am practicing for the Zombie Apocalypse.

.50 Cal ! my God !

Score

Zombies 0 adampolo13 +1

That is Killer my Zombie Killer you !

Karl.

Thanks Karl! It was so much fun! Although it doesn't look like it, there was almost no recoil!

Thank god for Floating Barrels ??? hey !

How much if I can ask you ? Not the gun... per shot ? 5$ a bullet ?

and did you keep your Grouping ? LOL if the Target sheet survived ? LOL

Interesting Hobby you have !

Karl.

I don't know if you could really call it a hobby but I more less do so I'll share. I spend a ton of time coaching and giving back to the youth of our community. Ive coached my daughters soccer team ever since she was four and shes now 12. I coach her Recreational team, two sessions of indoor soccer, a travel team and a tournament team. I also am the Team Leader/Asst. Coach of the Keystone Brawlers Wrestling Club. Its a wrestling club that participates in the more higher profile National Wrestling Duals team championships with our biggest Championships being the AAU Scholastic Disney Duals in Orlando, Florida and the NHSCA National Duals in Virginia Beach, VA. I consider this my second love hobby now since I've started scale model building. It's going to take a really really fun hobby to find to top the fun I'm having in this hobby of scale model building. I will grow old continuing to do this hobby hoping to pass it down to my daughter who has already put her first model together and is getting ready to pursue her second. (I can see a divorce in the near future if my daughter continues to love the hobby as much as I do) LOL. We're always down in the Man(Daughter) Cave with Momma upstairs LOL.

I spend far too much time playing "The Old Republic"
I also work in Poser creating 3d figure-based work

This is probably about the only "hobby" I have. I do have other interests like music, bowling, cards, and that obvious one.

I play lots of flight simulator PC games and First person shooter games

I like reading, i'm working my way through the game of thrones series of books by george r r martin

and computer games... World of Tanks and Eveonline

Karlov1985 said:
Thank god for Floating Barrels ??? hey !

How much if I can ask you ? Not the gun... per shot ? 5$ a bullet ?

and did you keep your Grouping ? LOL if the Target sheet survived ? LOL

Interesting Hobby you have !

Karl.

$15 bucks a round. No grouping. The round disapeared.

$15 per rounds ! Wow !

I'll go back to my DSLR ! Ouchie !

maybe you should look for a Barrel Reduction kit or a "new barrel" ! to shoot 7.62 or 308...
to keep cost down ! LOL I know it would defeat the purpose....

nice rifle none the less !!!

Jimi said:
I like reading, i'm working my way through the game of thrones series of books by george r r martin

and computer games... World of Tanks and Eveonline

I just started The Game of Thrones as well. Very different from the HBO series.

I read a lot of books, take photos, and at the moment I am building a playset for the daughter.

I use to fly RC heli's but that stopped when I met the woman that became my wife.....

I belong to a small theater, where I do stage lighting design and execution, set construction, and occasionally appear on stage. I'm also on the board of directors, served as president and production coordinator/technical director. It's my social activity.

I ride bike, that became my major sport, once I got too old and slow anymore for baseball and softball. I ride all summer, leading up to a ride this coming weekend to raise money for a cure for MS.

I like beer, brewing it as well as drinking it, and I have a collection of over 200 beer mugs and glasses, plus additional brewery paraphenalia.

I like to cook, too. I learned years ago that if there are things you like to eat, you'd better know how to make them yourself.

And not a hobby, necessarily, but it's almost like an AMS build that never ends, I own my own house, and there's always more work to be done.

Karlov1985 said:
$15 per rounds ! Wow !

I'll go back to my DSLR ! Ouchie !

maybe you should look for a Barrel Reduction kit or a "new barrel" ! to shoot 7.62 or 308...
to keep cost down ! LOL I know it would defeat the purpose....

nice rifle none the less !!!

Don't worry Karl, the riffle belongs to the range where my wife and I shoot on the weekends. They sell rounds $15 bucks a pop. I have a carbine length 5.56 and a Remington 700 chambered in .308 so I do get to send lots of rounds down range without too much cost. Haha.

I play some World of Warcraft but after 4 years it's starting to get old and I'm losing interest. I play less and less every month. I doubt I'm going to buy the new expansion (Mists of Pandora) when it comes out. I plan on letting my subscription laps and concentrate on building models this winter and do outdoor stuff in the nicer months like fishing and some photography.

I can't wait to show my wife this thread and prove to her once and for all that model builders are not the nerds that she thinks we are!!! ;D

My wife wants me to have a green thumb too. But it just isn't for me. I like sniffing glue and gun powder. haha.

I hit the gym 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday are cardio days, but since the NFL is back Sunday is now an off day.

I love playing recreational sports as well like softball, sand volleyball, and basketball.

I have also been putting time into Torchlight 2.

Latest posts

Back