How are you doing today?

Blackbeard

Glue sniffer
Staff member
I hope your day is going well and you're seeing plenty of personal and scale modeling building success -

Feel free to drop a line to let everyone know how your day is going or if you need some encouragement.

My Friend, I am living the dream; out here in Northern Idaho, these a days... Sun's out and I am hoping [Good Lord and all], I can set about starting to 'rebuild' a new modeling room, in our 'new' digs. Wife was good enough, to 'allow' an even larger room then at our last place, located down in this place's basement. Now - All I have to do is get better and start locating all my boxes [here and in storage; afew miles away in Post Falls] and start assembling my new 'man cave'... Life's an ADVENTURE and it's always full of surprises. Do take care - Humbly, Ed

I hope your day is going well and you're seeing plenty of personal and scale modeling building success -

Feel free to drop a line to let everyone know how your day is going or if you need some encouragement.
Well my day is one of downs and ups.... I have been told that I have to have both big toe nails removed (sound's like fun) but the up side is I will not be able to do much for a few weeks except BUILD THINGS, yeah.

Great topic Brad, love the idea. Pantherman

Oh my... That's really.... REALLY terrible, having to build things. Yeah, really terrible... ;-) But, I am sure the Doc's, have prescribed this endeavor, for 'emotional and well-being' for all the 'trauma'.... Do take care! ;)

My day is going well … I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve been out here … wow! Things went a bit sideways so the building kinda sputtered out … but I’m getting back at it. Happy to spring here in NW Ohio
Erik

Latest posts

Back